Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Good TUESDAY Morning*****3/30/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Had a long, busy weekend. On top of Jaymes grandma's funeral, her uncle passed away last week as well.

And I'm exhausted from the weekend, plus I'm probably the only idiot that would start a kitchen remodel 8 weeks before our due date for the baby. This doesn't even show the boxes in the bed of the pickup or the cab even. While picking up the cabinets I had to pick up some fuel to get me through the long nights of working on the flooring this week20210328_151851.jpeg20210328_200740.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all. Had a long, busy weekend. On top of Jaymes grandma's funeral, her uncle passed away last week as well.

And I'm exhausted from the weekend, plus I'm probably the only idiot that would start a kitchen remodel 8 weeks before our due date for the baby. This doesn't even show the boxes in the bed of the pickup or the cab even. While picking up the cabinets I had to pick up some fuel to get me through the long nights of working on the flooring this weekView attachment 122843View attachment 122844

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Boar

Members online

Latest posts