Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

got another spx jersey/auto in today..check out my spx pc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
heres what i have so far...only other ones i really want are dwyane wade and dwight howard

got the melo in today

001-1.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

013.jpg

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Nice!
I've always loved the look of Chris Paul RC SPXs with that blue colored jersey piece with the rest of the colors of the card. I guess it doesn't hurt that Paul is a pretty good player, too. ;)

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Now add the Rondo so you have the three best young point guards in the league.

Really nice stuff. Too bad Lebron's signature that he was using in 2003 was kind of lame. It seems to have gotten better lately.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
Now add the Rondo so you have the three best young point guards in the league.

Really nice stuff. Too bad Lebron's signature that he was using in 2003 was kind of lame. It seems to have gotten better lately.

true true i should look for a rondo, and as for lebrons signature...im a fan of the first year autos because sometimes they are different than the ones they will sign on every card for the rest of there career such as kobe (untill last year when he started full sig again) the chris E paul that i have and than the lebron.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts