Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GRADING CONTEST- LET'S SEE WHO VISITS THE FCB GRADING WEBSITE REGULARLY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
Running a grading contest. The below pics are items I basically got "dime store" pricing on.
I'll be submitting soon on a PSA Modern submission with other items from that same purchase

Contest rules.
=====
1) Only 1 guess per person- contest guesses end AUGUST 31st at midnight no guesses valid after that time.
2) If anyone can correctly guess all 7 you will receive 10 FREE gradings to PSA ( or 7 if ultra modern items)
3) Change your guesses all you want til AUG 31 but anyone after that- sorry.
4) If no one can come close I will decide winners based on closest actual guesses and give 3 free gradings each to 3 lucky winners.

GOOD LUCK FOLKS !!! As you can see my scanner pic up even lint. Full sized pics appear in the album also if you dive into it.
See me directly at my [email protected] address for better pics if you care to I'll email them.

full

full

full

full

SBXVI

Jul 3, 2019
Barry Sanders-PSA 10
Dan Marino- PSA 9
Emmitt Smith-PSA 9
Brett Favre-PSA 9
Terrell davis-PSA 10
Elite Edgerrin James-PSA 9
Edge Edgerrn james=PSA 10

Matt H

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
My own guesses

Sanders 8
Marino 8
Smith 8
Farve 9
Davis 9
Elite James 9
Edge James 9

I will say that a few "look" good scanned but PSA is extremely corner tough on all these issues.
Will come back and revisit that sub is now in. Guessing is closed.
Will revisit in 5-6 months when they come back :sneaky: