Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Great COMC Lot: Thousands of #'d, GU, & Auto's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I picked these up over the course of the past year. Mostly serial #'d stuff, but some auto's & GU too. If anyone is interested, I'll get a more detailed list. A lot of this stuff are cards I've cherry picked from dealer "junk" boxes. There are several thousand cards at least. Most of the cards are not crap #'d stuff (like Topps Gold) though there are some. There are a fair bit of 90's stuff as well. No I won't go through and tell you what (insert player name) cards I have. Don't ask.

I'd be looking for a good bit on this lot, as many of the cards are decent and I paid decently for them. I'll need to rummage through the cards to get an exact price.

I just don't have time to do COMC or eBay for this type thing, so please PM if interested.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
I picked these up over the course of the past year. Mostly serial #'d stuff, but some auto's & GU too. If anyone is interested, I'll get a more detailed list. A lot of this stuff are cards I've cherry picked from dealer "junk" boxes. There are several thousand cards at least. Most of the cards are not crap #'d stuff (like Topps Gold) though there are some. There are a fair bit of 90's stuff as well. No I won't go through and tell you what (insert player name) cards I have. Don't ask.

I'd be looking for a good bit on this lot, as many of the cards are decent and I paid decently for them. I'll need to rummage through the cards to get an exact price.

I just don't have time to do COMC or eBay for this type thing, so please PM if interested.

I thought this is the reason why someone would sell on COMC..
Just send them the cards and they do all the work..

But pls pm on how many you have and a price you are looking for
Thanks
paul

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
So, you want a fair amount of money but won't provide details on who or what is in the lot? Sounds like a winner to me : )

- jkeys

Ps: if you have superstars and rarer items I'll be interested...hit me up.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I sold tens of thousands of cards on COMC. I don't have the patience to do it again.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
So, you want a fair amount of money but won't provide details on who or what is in the lot? Sounds like a winner to me : )

- jkeys

Ps: if you have superstars and rarer items I'll be interested...hit me up.

Reading comprehension. I said I would provide a more detailed list, but I won't go through and make a list of each card of each player.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
boomo will always sell them for you
let me know

I could sell them myself on eBay if I just wanted to put them up to auction. This lot will be optimized by someone who wants to break it down and sell them at fixed prices.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Just to give an idea of the kind of stuff in the lot, I bought a big chunk of uniquebaseballcards extras including a few hundred 90's Legacy's etc..

Latest posts