Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greg Halman & Michael Taylor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Oh how the mighty have fallen. This time last year they were on the hotlist........it looks like Halman hasn't played since April 24th and Taylor is a shell of his former self.

Anyone have any info on these guys and their situation? Many people though Taylor would make it out of ST or be up already. Halman has holes in his swing (and possibly head) however the Ms could use some thump in the lineup.

Next time you say to yourself "should I sell now?" remember these two names that were huge just 1 year ago ::facepalm::

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'll give you Halman b/c of the .209 BA and 191 k's last year. But Michael Taylor? He's just going through a slump 30 games into the season. Tons of baseball left there guy.

EricInCT said:
Oh how the mighty have fallen. This time last year they were on the hotlist........it looks like Halman hasn't played since April 24th and Taylor is a shell of his former self.

Anyone have any info on these guys and their situation? Many people though Taylor would make it out of ST or be up already. Halman has holes in his swing (and possibly head) however the Ms could use some thump in the lineup.

Next time you say to yourself "should I sell now?" remember these two names that were huge just 1 year ago ::facepalm::

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Every time Taylor goes to a new team he always takes a while to get back in his grove. Hopefully this is the case now and its just taking him a little longer then usual..

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
jmc280zx said:
Every time Taylor goes to a new team he always takes a while to get back in his grove. Hopefully this is the case now and its just taking him a little longer then usual..

He also went from AA to AAA, might be a factor.

rainmanesq

Aug 31, 2008
glad i sold my taylor orange when i did. i still have faith in halman/am glad his prices have tanked...sometimes, buying on dips is a good thing

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Michael Taylor has TONS of potential. I love him as a prospect. Greg Halman strikes out WAY too much for my liking though. He has power, yes, but just don't see him playing with the big club with K numbers like that.

Ant

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Taylor's price's really have not fallen (in fact his base chrome's are selling for more than they did last year & his rc auto's are right on par with that of last year). To compare him with Halman is laughable, M.Taylor is just in a slump, which he actually started off on a tear so I don't think there's anything to worry about. (though I do admit that I wish his price's would seriously TANK, then I'd pick up as much as possible; heck I still pick up stuff for current value as it is definitely still prime real estate at these price's) :D

Members online

Latest posts