Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grip and rip?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
Gilmo doesn't have a hair on his balls if he doesn't crack the box for you sick bastards.

so when he gets fired and the place he works for cant buy from Topps anymore, you going to pay his bills?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
All In Cards said:
[quote="Jeff N.":37u16zqt]Gilmo doesn't have a hair on his balls if he doesn't crack the box for you sick bastards.

so when he gets fired and the place he works for cant buy from Topps anymore, you going to pay his bills?[/quote:37u16zqt]

So long as I can continue to take certain liberties...yes.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jeff N. said:
[quote="All In Cards":1i182gkv][quote="Jeff N.":1i182gkv]Gilmo doesn't have a hair on his balls if he doesn't crack the box for you sick bastards.

so when he gets fired and the place he works for cant buy from Topps anymore, you going to pay his bills?[/quote:1i182gkv]

So long as I can continue to take certain liberties...yes.[/quote:1i182gkv]

guns_n_roses_gnr_lies_a.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
cgilmo said:
Jeff N. said:
[quote="All In Cards":smz10d97][quote="Jeff N.":smz10d97]Gilmo doesn't have a hair on his balls if he doesn't crack the box for you sick bastards.

so when he gets fired and the place he works for cant buy from Topps anymore, you going to pay his bills?

So long as I can continue to take certain liberties...yes.[/quote:smz10d97]

guns_n_roses_gnr_lies_a.jpg[/quote:smz10d97]

I used to love Chris, but I had to kill him... he's buried right in my back yaaaaaaaa-aa-a-a-a-a-aa-a-a-ard...

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
I wonder if blowout and other big dealers got the product in hand today?

I just talked to 2 of my distributors, both got product in today but wont ship til tomorrow. Everyone is trying to stick to the release date this time around. I still think we will see some on ebay tonight and tomorrow

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
A card shop I use probably got it in stock today and would sell them to me. I'll call him when I am out of work. If they are reasonable, I'll pick up a case.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
All In Cards said:
matchpenalty said:
I wonder if blowout and other big dealers got the product in hand today?

I just talked to 2 of my distributors, both got product in today but wont ship til tomorrow. Everyone is trying to stick to the release date this time around. I still think we will see some on ebay tonight and tomorrow

with topps as the only game in town, i dare a distributor to jump the gun on this release

double dog dare

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Mine are shipping today arriving on wednesday....

At least that is what I was told on one of my cases today. The others I was told last week they would arrive wednesday or thursday.

Skrip

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
cgilmo said:
matchpenalty said:
Is rip going to be 12:01 am Wednesday

i might do one then

:)

but MOST are being saved for the Atlanta Rip Party, because we are nerds like that.

Are you having any Topps RIP girls coming?

I heard due to being exclusive, Topps really cut back on the budget for Rip Girls. Saw this on their site the other day.

91-demotivational-take-two-fat_chick_on_motorcycle.jpg

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
All In Cards said:
[quote="Jeff N.":28csww8d]Gilmo doesn't have a hair on his balls if he doesn't crack the box for you sick bastards.
[/quote:28csww8d]

so when he gets fired and the place he works for cant buy from Topps anymore, you going to pay his bills?[/quote]

I couldn't afford his grocery bill for the month.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I think I remember the owner of my shop saying at the Vegas convention that the card companies are keeping an eye out for anyone who releases products too early and would punish the distributors in the future by shipping to them a week late or not at all?

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
Just got shipping confirmation on one of my cases and is due in Wednesday, i got one jumbo one hobby.. Funny thing is I got shipping confirmation from atl sportscards whom I did not order it from so I guess my ebay seller got it through them. Anyone know which one would weigh 18.4 pounds ???

Members online

Latest posts