Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^^^Happy Hump Day Morning Thread 2/11^^^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Need an opinion fellas. Really want this card. He wants $100 for it. Ebay avg is $100, but it's kind of skewed. One for $65 and one or $135. It's dual sides/8 piece.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423708331.342229.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423708341.463090.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Haven't seen that version..
80-85 maybe? Would you be super pissed at losing it over $15..

See it has williams, dimaggio and a few other old swatches.. maybe $100 isn't so bad?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Haven't seen that version..
80-85 maybe? Would you be super pissed at losing it over $15..

See it has williams, dimaggio and a few other old swatches.. maybe $100 isn't so bad?

That's kind of where I'm at. Is it worth losing the card to save $15? He isn't too interested in coming down, since he can razz it for $100 easily. It's so nice and lots of HOF on there. Feel like I should own it.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good evening all!
@MrMet, hope all goes well and the baby can come home soon.
Stopped on the way home to buy a few Powerball entries.
Took $10.00 to the scratch off machine and purchased a new Gold Rush ticket.
Came home and gave it to my wife to scratch.
BOOM...........$500.00!!!!!!!:):):)
Congrats. I did the same thing tonight but my $10 ticket was a $10 winner so I turned it back in for more Power Ball tix. Good luck!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
It is a cool card. Think if you decided to let it go later you'd have no issue getting your money back.
If you feel you need to own it.. no better indicator than that.

I have a griffey, Williams, thome, jackson, murray, Ramirez and others version somewhere

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
It is a cool card. Think if you decided to let it go later you'd have no issue getting your money back.
If you feel you need to own it.. no better indicator than that.

I have a griffey, Williams, thome, jackson, murray, Ramirez and others version somewhere

I just purchased it. Tried to win it, when it was razzes, but lost. Now it's mine. I agree that if I ever want or need, to let it go, I can easily get my money back. Just an awesome piece.

Tomorrow is a big mail day. Stay tuned...

Members online