Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Happy Hump Day Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
We can go that route. If people want to draft 1 team and I can random off the other that is fine. If anyone doesn't want the base card from any of the teams let me know and I'll just take them to the shop and trade them in for supplies. The case has been ordered so pay up suckers.

Will send payment tomorrow night Josh.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Josh- I'll send payment on Friday.

Speaking of Friday, I won't be able to post until I get home from work. That'll be in the 7-7:30p range. My SS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY outdid himself. I cannot wait to show off what I received. The generosity of the MT is always amazing!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
We can go that route. If people want to draft 1 team and I can random off the other that is fine. If anyone doesn't want the base card from any of the teams let me know and I'll just take them to the shop and trade them in for supplies. The case has been ordered so pay up suckers.

If we draft a team, you know who I am hoping to get. :lol:

If I get the Reds, I just need 2 of each different base card. 1 for me and I send the other to my cousin. She tries to build team sets every year.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The local team just picked up Jeremy Martinez.

I'm ecstatic. I'll be loading up on his cards. Anyone that wants in, lemme know.

Of course, I doubt I'll see him if USC goes to the CWS.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Evening all! Have not opened my SS package yet, well I opened the box, but then I found a red package inside, it is on my dresser!

Saw a question from last night. Realized that 6 cards from 1953 were never actually made. So, a bit closer to finishing! These were the numbers never made, 253, 261, 276, 268, 271, and 275

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I've had waaaay to much free time today.
At gf trying to help her pack but she's sick and being quite particular. Snapped at if I pack or move wrong yet same is done if I do nothing.. *sigh* gotta love her though

Don't have cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts