Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone purchased cards from COMC on eBay recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Fair enough, ebay does create responses like that at times. I have stopped offering on ridiculously high priced items on ebay as it is almost always a waste of time and COMC has built in a somewhat viable solution with no offers allowed below 50% of the asking price. I think this is also stupid, but I suspect their answer is to avoid bothering their sellers with low ball offers. That is where a self imposed auto reject would work to the sellers favor to avoid low ballers, while still allowing people to make offers less than 50% if they think it might work. That doesn't stop people on COMC from asking stupid prices still , but it likely prevents them from selling those stupidly priced items with no way to make a reasonable offer or communicate with them.

I think any measure that prevents a possible deal from being struck is pointless, but then again if you price things fairly, you don't get hassled as much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts