Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hate to say this but sick of excuses...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Not only chargebacks, but tell the moderators when a member screws you.
The offending member won't get suspended or banned unless the mods are aware of the situation.

Mods got involved once it was clear he had screwed multiple people. You tend to give a guy the benefit of the doubt when you get a sob story about his kid having surgery. It is one thing when a guy takes your money and disappears, but he was in constant contact with the people he fully intends to skrew over it is hard to tell.

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
I agree that's why I kept thinking he will or still will take care of it and that issues come up such as his kids don't get me wrong I hope his kid is ok and getting better from his surgery but I'm out alot of money..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
It's just frustrating I have been a member on here a long time some woman frog something from ky ripped me off 20.00 once and I quit going to this board for like a year and now once I get comfortable with people I get taken again sucks to cause I had 2 or 3 good transactions with the guy...

I remember her! I've only done a few deals here and I think my second was with her. I finally got my cards from her but what a pain in the arse.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
It's just frustrating I have been a member on here a long time some woman frog something from ky ripped me off 20.00 once and I quit going to this board for like a year and now once I get comfortable with people I get taken again sucks to cause I had 2 or 3 good transactions with the guy...

I remember her! I've only done a few deals here and I think my second was with her. I finally got my cards from her but what a pain in the arse.

Phillyfan0417 jumped into that mess to help get it cleared up.

A_Pharis

I agree that's why I kept thinking he will or still will take care of it and that issues come up such as his kids don't get me wrong I hope his kid is ok and getting better from his surgery but I'm out alot of money..

A chargeback would have been your best option (which is why it sucks it was dragged out). Unfortunately, when someone takes money and runs the most that staff can help you do is get contact information so you can pursue legal means of recovery

If someone gives you the run around, we always encourage contacting mods.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
I can't charge back he dragged it out over the 45 day period with stories . .. found him on Facebook thought about sending him a few questions. ..

45+ days, sorry to hear. I'm not going to allow someone to jerk me around for 45 days.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
My take on it is that he needs to be confronted. Perhaps someone who lives close should give that card shop in Kentucky a visit just to see what is going down. I am a big believer in confrontation getting results. I also will not stand for someone not honoring trades on this site.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Sounds like the seller needs to have a blanket party! I have 5-6 boxes of commons sitting here, if you pm me your address I will send them to you

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I can't charge back he dragged it out over the 45 day period with stories . .. found him on Facebook thought about sending him a few questions. ..

Pm me the link to his Facebook. I'll make him wish he was never born

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
damn. saw the thread title and thought this was the BJ Upton hate thread.
w5iwBAz.gif

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I don't remember that user name on the Bench or ever remember the warnings about him. I did a successful trade with him at FCB. I also bought from him twice. The second sale I thought took a long time to complete and a good amount of excuses but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and a good amount of time later he completed his end. Hopefully he makes good with everyone. I hate hearing stuff like this.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
My takeaway from this...

1. If you are getting screwed, others are probably also.
2. Never let the 45 day limit pass.
3. Reach out to others when you think there is a problem.

Sorry that you all are going through this. I was only scammed once. But, it was for several hundred dollars. It forever changed how I buy and who I buy from.

Edit: I was scammed by an eBay case breaker and had paid well in advance for several breaks. The 45 day limit had long passed before I knew I was screwed.

ekuhockey13

Nov 13, 2008
Indianapolis,IN
It sucks I bought from him 3 times no issues... I asked a few guys on here they told me he was slow sometimes but he got them their stuff...

Members online

Latest posts