Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hellickson super

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
Mark McGwire Museum said:
tide12champrings said:
Is your sig big enough?

What he said. Jeezus.

LOL No Kidding! I just learned how to add a pic and entered it into my signature only 1 time I have never used signatures before and it went back and added to ALL of my posts. Can someone explain how to scale this back(actually thats not going to even be my signature I was just responding to a prospect stash post). Thanks in advance!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
::facepalm::

$1300?? For a non auto superfractor??

There is no way the buyer can even make money on it.... it will only lose money from this point on. Congrats to the seller for a great flip.... $800 profit is an insane amount.... you did the right thing.... the buyer on the other hand... or anyone who bid over $1100 is just insane.... Is this 2 time Cy Young winner Lincecum? or completely unproven minor league pitcher?? :?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:

Congrats to the seller for a great flip.... $800 profit is an insane amount.... you did the right thing.... the buyer on the other hand... Is this 2 time Cy Young winner Lincecum? or completely unproven minor league pitcher?? :?

There is no way the buyer can even make money on it....
Opinion..
it will only lose money from this point on.
Opinion..
or anyone who bid over $1100 is just insane....
Opinion..

Just wanted to point out that despite presenting these statments as fact, they are indeed opinion. Now, weither I agree or not is not the issue, but to present opinion as fact is fruitless. But yes, I too feel it's a unprecedented sale for a non auto super. However, everything is a gamble and despite not having an auto, it's my opinion, that money can be made given the right circumstance(s).

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
What are some of the highest sales for non auto super RCs in the past? I know the Heyward sold around $1500, anything higher than that?

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I simply sense a lot of frustration here because yet again a card is sold for more than some people expect and some people don't understand why...or maybe just feel relatively "poor".

Some people just like to feel they know all there is to know about cards & sales when clearly that can never be the case for certain cards.

matfanofold said:
P_Manning 18 said:

Congrats to the seller for a great flip.... $800 profit is an insane amount.... you did the right thing.... the buyer on the other hand... Is this 2 time Cy Young winner Lincecum? or completely unproven minor league pitcher?? :?

There is no way the buyer can even make money on it....
Opinion..
[quote:3tmwdcpt]it will only lose money from this point on.
Opinion..
or anyone who bid over $1100 is just insane....
Opinion..

Just wanted to point out that despite presenting these statments as fact, they are indeed opinion. Now, weither I agree or not is not the issue, but to present opinion as fact is fruitless. But yes, I too feel it's a unprecedented sale for a non auto super. However, everything is a gamble and despite not having an auto, it's my opinion, that money can be made given the right circumstance(s).[/quote:3tmwdcpt]

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
What are some of the highest sales for non auto super RCs in the past? I know the Heyward sold around $1500, anything higher than that?

David Price sold for $2k at least once, possibly more the first time it was listed

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Congrats Jaypers on the win. I was thinking about bidding yesterday but quit at 1200.

I hope the kid turns out to be HOF caliber!

Warren

Members online

Latest posts