Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello (New forum member)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
I can actually say that i know for a fact that it isn't Strasburgmania that made this account. It is one of his friends that he had at his house yesterday. I didn't believe it at first either, but he proved it to me by taking a requested picture of his friend putting his thumb over his head yesterday. It was to prove his friend made the account when i asked him about the mysterious freeman fan that joined after he kept saying he wanted a fresh start. I though he made the account to get people to like him, but i guess not.

I am not trying to side against anyone, because i think he is as annoying as everyone else is, but i also cant let someone get in trouble for something they didn't do.

Photoon2011-07-08at20152.jpg

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
Also want to say that i have never met Strasburgmania, because i dont want to take any heat for backing him.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
cgilmo said:
care to explain the shared IP's between strasburgmania and this new freddiefreeman5?

This is probably the last straw.

What an absolute clusterF this kid is...whether it's his friend or not, can we just ban him already and get over it...

FreddieFreeman5

Jul 8, 2011
Yankees1218 said:
I can actually say that i know for a fact that it isn't Strasburgmania that made this account. It is one of his friends that he had at his house yesterday. I didn't believe it at first either, but he proved it to me by taking a requested picture of his friend putting his thumb over his head yesterday. It was to prove his friend made the account when i asked him about the mysterious freeman fan that joined after he kept saying he wanted a fresh start. I though he made the account to get people to like him, but i guess not.

I am not trying to side against anyone, because i think he is as annoying as everyone else is, but i also cant let someone get in trouble for something they didn't do.

thank you for sort of defending me.... im sorry but u guys are judging me and u dont know me. if u guys cud give me a chance i wud love it. if u want me off i will leave but this is a hobby of mine and i would like it if u could let me stay.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
FreddieFreeman5 said:
Yankees1218 said:

thank you for sort of defending me.... im sorry but u guys are judging me and u dont know me. if u guys cud give me a chance i wud love it. if u want me off i will leave but this is a hobby of mine and i would like it if u could let me stay.

kan u speek in engrish nxt time? k thx

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
My phone just slipped out of my hand and bounced off my right ********. I made the same yelping sound my dog makes when he has his head out the car window and I don't realize it and roll it up

I have nothing else to add to this thread.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
My phone just slipped out of my hand and bounced off my right ********. I made the same yelping sound my dog makes when he has his head out the car window and I don't realize it and roll it up

I have nothing else to add to this thread.

Thanked!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
lol...dejarme hace una paja...ante k me duermo..EL MALO KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT..

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Regardless of how immature some young members can sound, I love the enthusiasm and kindness with which we greet young participants of our hobby.

Welcome to FCB, Freddie.

Members online

Latest posts