Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 16, 2013
Ohio
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. My name is Steve and I am a die hard sports fan. I used to collect years ago but just started getting back into collecting over the last couple months. I focus my collection on my favorite player Ross Ohlendorf. Yeah I know, I'm probably one of only a few people that collect him but that's what makes this hobby so much fun is how diverse it is. Whether you rip wax, collect your favorite player, investing in the next big thing, I enjoy reading and viewing all of it. I'm anxious to meet new people here and hope I may be able to add to my PC on this site as well. :D Thanks everyone!

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Welcome! I collect a former Bucco as well. If you see any nice, rare Sean Burnetts let me know and I'll do the same for you with Ohlendorf.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Welcome ! I know I've got some Ohlendorf's around here somewhere ...

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked watching Ohlendorf pitch with the Bucs, though things didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I'm in the middle of a move right now, but I know I have some extras of his cards boxed up somewhere. Whenever I come across them, they're yours. Welcome to the board!

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Rah! Tiger! Sis Boom Bah!

anyone who collects well-educated players is good to have aboard.

Jul 16, 2013
Ohio
I liked watching Ohlendorf pitch with the Bucs, though things didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I'm in the middle of a move right now, but I know I have some extras of his cards boxed up somewhere. Whenever I come across them, they're yours. Welcome to the board!

Thank you very much! I really appreciate that! I wish he would have had more success in Pittsburgh but I'm just glad he's back in the bigs. After his time with the Padres last season I really thought that was the end of his big league career. Happy to see him having success. Now I just hope he has more cards produced lol.

Members online

Latest posts