Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
aminors said:
I think he's been hacked. No way Ian does this on his own accord. Someone must have gotten into his stuff or something.

Anthony
Maybe he stumbled upon some green stuff in his mom's dresser drawers.

Sarcasm or not, you really shouldn't say stuff like that about a 15 year old kid. ::facepalm::

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
stlalways94 said:
IndyMann said:
aminors said:
I think he's been hacked. No way Ian does this on his own accord. Someone must have gotten into his stuff or something.

Anthony

Sarcasm or not, you really shouldn't say stuff like that about a 15 year old kid. ::facepalm::
What's wrong with that statement??

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
stlalways94 said:
IndyMann said:
aminors said:

Anthony

It's probably just a good rule in general not to make drug-jokes about the moms' of members with almost 80 positive feedback who are underage who may/may not have gotten there account hacked. That narrows down the number of members you shouldn't do that with quite a bit, but you get the idea. ;)

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
stlalways94 said:
IndyMann said:
stlalways94 said:
IndyMann said:
aminors said:

Anthony

It's probably just a good rule in general not to make drug-jokes about the moms' of members with almost 80 positive feedback who are underage who may/may not have gotten there account hacked. That narrows down the number of members you shouldn't do that with quite a bit, but you get the idea. ;)
I was talking about asparagus!!

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:

Anthony

If that were true why would a hacker take the time to do something stupid like that? Also, as stated earlier I believe the IPs would be different.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
craiger122003 said:
I assume if you are smart enough to hack you are smart enough to hack their IP address as well
Even if they ddos, they would be under a different ip. They hacked his account and not his computer, if they hacked at all, which i doubt. If they hacked his account, then how can you explain the UNDERARMOUR02 account? Wanna say that was hacked too for all this time? I doubt it. A logical explanation is that he created imac when he first signed on, underarmour is his brother, and they share comps. One of them, most likely UNDERARMOUR (tried to cover it up by using his brother's account) made a handful of accounts, just to try and be funny. That obviously failed, and he was easily caught.

JG

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
craiger122003 said:
I assume if you are smart enough to hack you are smart enough to hack their IP address as well
Even if they ddos, they would be under a different ip. They hacked his account and not his computer, if they hacked at all, which i doubt. If they hacked his account, then how can you explain the UNDERARMOUR02 account? Wanna say that was hacked too for all this time? I doubt it. A logical explanation is that he created imac when he first signed on, underarmour is his brother, and they share comps. One of them, most likely UNDERARMOUR (tried to cover it up by using his brother's account) made a handful of accounts, just to try and be funny. That obviously failed, and he was easily caught.

JG

If he does have a brother, this could easily be possible.

I'm an advisor on a proboard, and we've actually ran into this problem once or twice.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
trademhigh said:
craiger122003 said:

JG

If he does have a brother, this could easily be possible.

I'm an advisor on a proboard, and we've actually ran into this problem once or twice.
I know you're an advisor, I go there occasionally. But, I really think if he has a brother, it would make the most sense. But, in order to let him back, he has to have some sort of proof that this is fact. He could easily say he was hacked, or his brother did it, and no matter how much you guys think it is unlike him, it's still not good enough proof to allow him back. Either way, I know very little about hacking (because I never and will never do it, but i've read stuff from hackers), but wouldn't an RFI bot work on this?

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
In my original post, I intentionally left way for it to be assumed that maybe someone at his house (friend staying over, younger brother/sister, etc.) could have stumbled upon his computer and done something like this. I really don't think Ian is a person who would intentionally do something stupid like this. I mean, after all, this board does have a "remember me" and something like a "keep me logged in" feature.

Anthony

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I have sent free cards to both of them, and just checked their addresses. The addresses are about an hour apart.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
stlalways94 said:
cgilmo said:
no clue why imac decided to spam the board, but now hes gone

How gone? Like permanently gone, or like how-miguelcabrera-keeps-coming-back-after-he-was-supposed-to-be-gone gone? ::facepalm::

wtf man, thats straight up uncalled for and downright mean, i may expect this from someone else, but a fellow miggy collector no way, that one stings man, that one stings

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow this is weird it says last time visited was
Last visited: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 pm
Total posts: 3204
[0.69% of all posts / 9.59 posts per day]
Search user’s posts
Most active forum: Baseball
[ 1210 Posts / 37.77% of user’s posts ]
Most active topic: The unOfficial Please Give Me An Address Thread

Members online