Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help w/ Ebay Seller having seller remorse...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbov

Jun 26, 2012
Minoa, NY
That's exactly how you should have handled the situation IMO. Thanks for his username bud just added him to the blocked list.

I would have left a negative saying "Seller relisted card I paid for.. Wanted more $$"

Your welcome.. I blocked him from my auctions too. I ended up leaving a neg. w/ this comment: "Refused to honor auction price and refunded $$. Then immed. relisted same card." After I left feedback he sent me another email saying calling me an idiot because he didn't receive invoice??? and it wasn't his fault. I replied that I sent him the link, and he could have verified it and the paypal payment and mailed the card. I let him know it was an obv case of seller's remorse, wished him luck w/ his new auction, and that if he sent any more emails like that I would contact ebay. I just found it weird that someone w/ 230 pos feedback would pull this. Oh well. Thanks for input on this. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! --Adam

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
this

As someone who has had this happen and was absolutely infuriated, leave a neg and give us the guys eBay so we can block him. This irritates me more than anything else. Unfortunately eBay will not do anything about it if you report it maybe there's a <5% chance they'll remove the listing but don't count on it. Find another Kershaw and tear into this guy in a neg

Members online

Latest posts