Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help with identifying signatures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I purchased a lot of random collectibles and junk off FB marketplace. I mainly wanted a Tony Perez signed ball in the lot. There was a Brian Jordan signed ball as well as pre-printed Mantle and Fred McGriff balls. There were some 1989 Topps coins I’m unfamiliar with and 1997 Pinnacle cans going to the trash, etc.

However, there were these 2 signed balls that I had no clue on and looking for help on. The predominant teams on items were Braves and White Sox. The blue ink is on a Cal Ripken ball and black ink one is on an AL ball. Any help is appreciated with identifying these 2. Thank you
23MT3zG.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
hey , dont throw those pinnacle cans away ! some of us still need those regardless of what year or color they are...
Here they are - all 1997. If anyone needs any let me know. I am not sure if there is a cheap way to ship, but will try to help out collectors
Kenny Lofton #1, Chipper Jones #15, Mo Vaughn #7, Derek Jeter #16, Ryan Klesko #14, Frank Thomas #2, Cal Ripken #22.

All are opened at the bottom
vnIHRlS.jpg

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Here they are - all 1997. If anyone needs any let me know. I am not sure if there is a cheap way to ship, but will try to help out collectors
Kenny Lofton #1, Chipper Jones #15, Mo Vaughn #7, Derek Jeter #16, Ryan Klesko #14, Frank Thomas #2, Cal Ripken #22.

All are opened at the bottom
vnIHRlS.jpg
i'd at least be curious as to how much you'd need to cover sale and shipping for them all

Members online

Latest posts