Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hey topps you out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
I got my cards today and I found one of them to be a bit odd. Since when do the Doyers use any sort of green in their uniforms? This has to be a piece of an Athletics jersey. I don't trust any of the game used pieces from Topps after this. They could be from anywhere. I don't really think they care one bit about their product quality or better yet accuracy. Do they not implement some sort of quality control or assurance.
Franklin.jpgRyu.pngThomas.png

That Frank Thomas card is pretty sweet though.

Last edited:

bmx807

Aug 7, 2008
I got my cards today and I found one of them to be a bit odd. Since when do the Doyers use any sort of green in their uniforms? This has to be a piece of an Athletics jersey. I don't trust any of the game used pieces from Topps after this. They could be from anywhere. I don't really think they care one bit about their product quality or better yet accuracy. Do they not implement some sort of quality control or assurance.
View attachment 31565View attachment 31566View attachment 31567

That Frank Thomas card is pretty sweet though.

Dodgers wear green once a year on St Patricks day

031713js188.jpg

Members online

Latest posts