Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2022

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 19, 2022 * 12 posts * 317 views
pootshwan said: For what it's worth, I think Wander is going to be a stud for years to come. How can these prices be sustainable though? This Wander hype reminds me of Strasburg mania a bit. Who ... Read more >>
February 20, 2022 * 7 posts * 179 views
joey12508 said: if the yankees dont sign if and when by openning day, would you trade him? Read more >>
February 18, 2022 * 11 posts * 287 views
Super Mario said: When I saw the news the very first thing that popped into my head is that I realllllly hope something happens that costs him almost all the money. I've never been a fan of a salary ... Read more >>
February 19, 2022 * 7 posts * 170 views
Philip J. Fry said: Came across this image yesterday. Photoshop much? Or am I just really terrible at guessing image manipulation? [image] Read more >>
February 15, 2022 * 3 posts * 112 views
kareemowheat said: Have been consigning selling cards with Probstein on Ebay for quite some time and have my own opinion/experiences (good and bad), but was wondering what experiences (good/bad, ... Read more >>
February 15, 2022 * 3 posts * 88 views
gt2590 said: Hey all, I need some help identifying this set please. It might not even be a set per se, they just came all together in a holder. Bought in a big lot a while back but I can't ... Read more >>
February 17, 2022 * 1 post * 70 views
Dodgerfan74 said: Low end cards for trade. Looking for Reds, 1989 Upper Deck, 1992 Bowman, Clayton Kershaw, Jackie Robinson & Sandy Koufax inserts, Steelers, Titans, and 2022 Topps Dodgers. Read more >>
February 16, 2022 * 1 post * 47 views
nosterbor said: Does anyone here have any of these cards they would like to sell or trade? 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Blue ARAMIS RAMIREZ #43 serial numbered to 10. Or the black's serial ... Read more >>
February 15, 2022 * 1 post * 61 views
jschl93994 said: currently have the complete set minus: ripken /8, yaz /8, musial /6 carew /30 for on-cards. clemente/cobb for cuts... need those the most, and willing to pay record prices. but ... Read more >>
February 18, 2022 * 11 posts * 368 views
gitarst182 said: Could you bring it down to one group and do a case? I would be interested in a spot like that depending on the remaining teams. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...