Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 16, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Top stories on Freedom Card Board.com

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 14, 2021 * 8 posts * 125 views
nosterbor said: I Found this by chance trying to blow up a card to show a tinny indent. The indent did not show up but this did. Look on the top of the s in topps. That is not on a non refractor ... Read more >>
June 07, 2021 * 12 posts * 288 views
sjm76 said: I have some blasters and mega boxes of 2021 Topps Heritage, 3 hanger boxes of 2021 Topps Series 1, 8 unopened 2021 Donruss value packs and 5 2021 Donruss blasters. I don't really ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 3 posts * 85 views
deaconblues63 said: Another thread wanting help coming up with a value on this card. Here is the information I have found. [link] Can't find one on eBay or COMC. Thank you. Read more >>
June 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 139 views
Carlos L Martinez said: 30 people at $1oo each for a chance to win this 100 cards SET. I pay shipping, winner pays insurance. This is also posted on Facebook to get people involved. Please let me know ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 57 views
IamSilly said: First trade/sale thread for a while, help me buy more boxes to waste my money on. Prices are dropping, lets go! **If it says best offer, make an offer. The recent ebay sales are ... Read more >>
June 07, 2021 * 2 posts * 151 views
deaconblues63 said: In inventorying my collection, I know I have some valuable cards as part of my Topps and Topps Update sets, but I have been surprised at how valuable a few of the insert cards ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 25 posts * 546 views
WizardofOz1982 said: I got into several 90s insert sales this week and they all showed up today. [image] I actually managed to find a Barry Colla Postcard of Ozzie I didn't have on eBay this week. ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 37 posts * 832 views
All In Cards said: good question, I have been crazy the past few days/weeks. New HVAC going in tomorrow, then basement waterproofing Thursday/Friday, wife away for 2 weeks. You know all that fun ... Read more >>
June 13, 2021 * 1 post * 50 views
deaconblues63 said: Can anyone with Worthpoint see if they can find a price for a complete set of 99 cards? This is an insert set from 2004 Topps and each card shows the cover from a different year's ... Read more >>
June 12, 2021 * 1 post * 75 views
BBCgalaxee said: Going to be buying the VIP package which includes 12 random auto tickets for the show. The 12 autos are basically commons to minor/ regional former players. Has anyone sold their ... Read more >>

Continue reading...