Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hockey fans??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
Wennberg
Ruhwedel
Roslovic
Paten - AHL
All four players are centers so I guess the plan is to have 5 lines lol

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
they can play both wing and center. wennberg 3C roslovic RW either 3rd or maybe 1RW. but for now Kaako is 1 RW

great win roslovic on the top line looked good.
Agreed
A nice 10 game win streak would be good. The Canes are making a strong push for the top spot in the division and holding them off would be a huge boost

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
back to back also wont be easy. Rempe has to learn how to hit he is so tall, aybe talk to trouba. like him alot he is in peoples head rent free. lol
Rempe has potential with his size and clearly the hit wasn’t intentional. I like his length and quickness. He’s imposing at that size. Tonight is a big test being it’s the second part of a back to back. Florida is the team to beat in the eastern conference, but the Canes are still a very good team as well

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Rempe has potential with his size and clearly the hit wasn’t intentional. I like his length and quickness. He’s imposing at that size. Tonight is a big test being it’s the second part of a back to back. Florida is the team to beat in the eastern conference, but the Canes are still a very good team as well
great win, team effort. IGOR!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts