Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOF - 2023 Contemporary Baseball Era Ballot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BucCollector

Apr 25, 2012
Albert Belle, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Don Mattingly, Fred McGriff, Dale Murphy, Rafael Palmeiro and Curt Schilling are the candidates the Contemporary Baseball Era Players Committee will consider for Hall of Fame election for the Class of 2023.

BucCollector

Apr 25, 2012
The Contemporary Baseball Era Players Committee shall consist of 16 members, comprised of members of the National Baseball Hall of Fame, executives, and veteran media members. The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc. shall act as the non-voting chairman of the committee and shall act as non-voting Secretary of the Committee.

Haven't found yet a list of who those 16 individuals are.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
The HOF worthy debate has grown stale for me. I have my opinion, everyone else has theirs. We debate it hotly online, in person and everywhere else in between, but it won't change a thing. A small committee will make a decision every couple of years and that is who will then "officially" be a Hall of Famer. Whether or not you think anyone in already doesn't belong, they are and will always be, so your opinion on that matter is meaningless. if someone gets voted in you don't agree with, well, once again your opinion mattered nothing! Why it bothers people so much that players they feel as less worth get in is beyond me. It doesn't diminish the rest of the players or the organization.

Members online

Latest posts