Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How bout them Nuggets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
47 years in the NBA as the Nuggets, 2 years before that in the ABA as the Nuggets, and 7 years before that in the ABA as the Rockets (and one year before that in 1949-50 as an original member of the newly-formed NBA).

And...now a title! Let's hear it!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
I'm a 76er's fan, but in the end I was happy for Denver to finally get their 1st title. I waited 52 years for the Eagles to finally win a title, so now i really have an appreciation for organizations and fans that have to wait 40 years or more for their 1st title. I'm happy for the Rangers, even though I really thought the Phillies would win it all this year.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hey, thanks for the reply. At least there's one other person on this board who appreciates what the Nuggies did! And dittos on the Eagles and Rangers.

Seriously, how can you not like this Nuggets team? They were built through the draft and smart trades, and it took time. Murray and Jokic are two of the best dudes in a me-first league filled with prima donnas and self absorbed morons. And not once did their front office do the desperation move and wildly overpay for [insert vagabond NBA star]. Yes I'm looking at you, Durant, Westbrook, Harden, George, and Paul.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts