Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many of you would find something like this useful for your collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
How is someone getting credit for a handy and what seems user friendly creation that he chooses to share for free.. not relevant?

Sent from my motorolla startac.

So me knowing whether or not he built it or just found it would degrade any credit he deserves for the site? LOL, no, not relevant. You guys are exhausting.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
How many more people have to post here and tell you that you snapped at me unnecessarily and that you're being an ass before you finally realize "maybe I am wrong"? My guess is that you've already had that moment, you're just too stubborn and/or arrogant to admit it.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
How many more people have to post here and tell you that you snapped at me unnecessarily and that you're being an ass before you finally realize "maybe I am wrong"? My guess is that you've already had that moment, you're just too stubborn and/or arrogant to admit it.

Maybe you need to learn some tact. By leaving out the quotes your point would come across as corrective and helpful, by quoting you had to point out HEY THIS GUY IS AN IDIOT ****. THAT is why I took issue with it, why everyone else has to come to your defense I'll never know (though I really do). It's whatever man.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Just signed up. Is Numbering something that will be added in the future?

Also, any way we can add subsets that aren't included?

For Example, 2010 Pro Debut Series 2 Lists...

2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Flag Patch Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2
2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Jersey Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2
2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Jersey Gold Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2
2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Patch Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2

But is missing...

2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Laundry Tag Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2
2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Logo Patch Booklet Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2

These aren't even listed in Beckett, so I can see why they are missing on your site. (oh, and the "/2" may be better off being "S2" instead)

Maybe you need to learn some tact. By leaving out the quotes your point would come across as corrective and helpful, by quoting you had to point out HEY THIS GUY IS AN IDIOT ****. that is why I took issue with it, why everyone else has to come to your defense I'll never know (though I really do). It's whatever man.

You actually handle the capped part super well without any help.

Sent from my motorolla startac.

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Maybe you need to learn some tact. By leaving out the quotes your point would come across as corrective and helpful, by quoting you had to point out HEY THIS GUY IS AN IDIOT ****. THAT is why I took issue with it, why everyone else has to come to your defense I'll never know (though I really do). It's whatever man.

That's an easy question to answer, they came to my defense because you were wrong. You're in a bad mood or maybe your normal disposition is this nasty, which apparently caused you to misread my jovial and informative tone to be condascending. I don't need to learn tact, you need to not react like a hyper-emotional 13 year-old girl on her first period when someone was politely pointing out an obvious mistake you'd made.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
That's an easy question to answer, they came to my defense because you were wrong. You're in a bad mood or maybe your normal disposition is this nasty, which apparently caused you to misread my jovial and informative tone to be condascending. I don't need to learn tact, you need to not react like a hyper-emotional 13 year-old girl on her first period when someone was politely pointing out an obvious mistake you'd made.

Jovial was hardly how it came across. But yeah, I was wrong, you put me in my place.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
How complete are the checklists up to this point?

I see that the 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects SuperFractors are missing.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Yeah, sorry Brad. I still like the site. I hope you'll continue to keep me updated when new functionality is added. What are your ETA's for trade capability, ability to add pics, and a grade column? I just dont see it really taking off until people can use it to B/S/T. Thanks

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Yeah, sorry Brad. I still like the site. I hope you'll continue to keep me updated when new functionality is added. What are your ETA's for trade capability, ability to add pics, and a grade column? I just dont see it really taking off until people can use it to B/S/T. Thanks

You can already do most of the stuff.

Go inside of you List, find the card you want, and click the "Add Details" button.

B/S/T really needs to be implemented. If you search for a card and see that someone wants it, you should be able to message all of the users who want the card. Same goes for if you are searching for a card, you could message the people that say they have it.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
I like it...tons of potential if you can fine tune it and take some of these great suggestions into account. We all definitely need a common site for sharing this info with each other.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
If he wasn't being a dick should he at least be called out for adding nothing to the topic at hand? I try and pay a compliment and get XXXX on. And nice ninja edit. I do not have an anger problem.

The only edit I made was to add the bit about you having an anger problem...

If you want to use this site you will be respectful.

Members online

Latest posts