Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many of you would find something like this useful for your collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Stuck around just to annoy YOU my man!

Annoy me? You flew off the handle when no one was talking to you, you cried to have me banned and stormed off when you where laughed at. Nothing came of it and you are back. A man of his word I see.

Speaking of a ninja edit I see you had your hissy fit edited. Why?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
You must have me confused with someone else, I have only talked to a mod/admin about 1 person and it was that josh kid the other night, nice try.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

Did I say you went to a mod? Maybe if you didnt edit it you would see you clearly said since no one will do anything about me then you are leaving (you wanted me banned for NOT EVEN TALKING TO YOU). Then you edited it. Nice edit.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
The only edit I made was to add the bit about you having an anger problem...

If you want to use this site you will be respectful.

Two way street my friend, you made a comment on me having an anger problem AGAIN so I responded. I have no problem with you, never have, but me replying to a snarky comment does not an anger problem make. Maybe if the SAME people didn't feel the need to dogpile on folks I wouldn't have such an "anger problem". I am tired of defending myself against the usual crew and have derailed this thread enough, I am done on the issue. Again to Brad, I apologize, great site.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Did I say you went to a mod? Maybe if you didnt edit it you would see you clearly said since no one will do anything about me then you are leaving (you wanted me banned for NOT EVEN TALKING TO YOU). Then you edited it. Nice edit.

I still have no idea what you are going on about. Just stop.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I still have no idea what you are going on about. Just stop.

Of course you dont. Just so not to hijack this thread let me remind you and leave. You went on about something, no one listened to you. I posted a comment about something different, you then cried that if I am not banned you are leaving this website. A little while later you edited said post and thought no one would notice. And here you are a week later still flying off the handle.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
So this is how I see the conversation:

Cubfan: Bradical, thank you for showing us a site someone else built.

Keyser: Credit should go to bradical. He built the site.

Cubfan: Why are you correcting me? I hate being corrected. Ahhhhh!

Everyone else: Dude, calm down. You're overreacting.

Cubfan: Why is everybody always picking on me.

--------------------

Anyway, Bradical, awesome job. If I didn't already have a site where I keep my list, I would definitely give yours a shot.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
If anyone else has any gems on my issue, take it to pm. We've destroyed his thread enough.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
So this is how I see the conversation:

Cubfan: Bradical, thank you for showing us a site someone else built.

Keyser: Credit should go to bradical. He built the site.

Cubfan: Why are you correcting me? I hate being corrected. Ahhhhh!

Everyone else: Dude, calm down. You're overreacting.

Cubfan: Why is everybody always picking on me.

--------------------

Anyway, Bradical, awesome job. If I didn't already have a site where I keep my list, I would definitely give yours a shot.

Not terribly interested in how YOU see the conversation.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Is it your plan to keep this website free? If so how will you draw revenue?

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Here's my last take on the issues at hand. THIS is a perfect example of why you would have issues retaining/obtaining members. I am not 100% familiar with the bmb specifics but it seems clear this site has sucked up the bmb instigators, smartasses, and all around rejects (if you take offense then yeah, you're probably one of them). If you're in a goup of I'd say 20 or so people it's ok to start crap, pile on and otherwise just be an ass to others with no repercussions. Instead of there being a short exchange between myself, Kesyer and MAYBE Alex it would have been over, instead you have other people who either think they're funny (you're not) or are just trying to instigate stuff and then it blows up then when I try and defend myself I get accused of having an "anger problem". I can honestly say this is the ONLY online community with such an amount of jerks and nothing gets done about it. With all that being said, I AM done with the site as it does nothing but irritate me most times and contrary to popular belief I am a laid back guy, it's the hypocrisy that drives me up the damn wall. And you're welcome to those who feel the same way yet won't say anything for fear of being dogpiled (can't say I blame ya). So with ALL this being said, go troll someone else...

P.S. Chris, PLEASE feel free to delete this account, won;t be using it any longer. Now you guys can continue to watch this disaster implode thanks to those who can't keep their mouths shut and truly think people give a crap what they think.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Here's my last take on the issues at hand. THIS is a perfect example of why you would have issues retaining/obtaining members. I am not 100% familiar with the bmb specifics but it seems clear this site has sucked up the bmb instigators, smartasses, and all around rejects (if you take offense then yeah, you're probably one of them). If you're in a goup of I'd say 20 or so people it's ok to start crap, pile on and otherwise just be an ass to others with no repercussions. Instead of there being a short exchange between myself, Kesyer and MAYBE Alex it would have been over, instead you have other people who either think they're funny (you're not) or are just trying to instigate stuff and then it blows up then when I try and defend myself I get accused of having an "anger problem". I can honestly say this is the ONLY online community with such an amount of jerks and nothing gets done about it. With all that being said, I AM done with the site as it does nothing but irritate me most times and contrary to popular belief I am a laid back guy, it's the hypocrisy that drives me up the damn wall. And you're welcome to those who feel the same way yet won't say anything for fear of being dogpiled (can't say I blame ya). So with ALL this being said, go troll someone else...

P.S. Chris, PLEASE feel free to delete this account, won;t be using it any longer. Now you guys can continue to watch this disaster implode thanks to those who can't keep their mouths shut and truly think people give a crap what they think.

Wait, wait, wait.

I thought this guy was done with this thread a few posts back?

Instead, we get this gem of a XXXXX fit all because someone corrected him, he violated rule #1 because of said correction and people called him out on it?

Hopefully the door hit his ass on the way out, i'm sure blowout will welcome him with open arms.

Sent from my Vortex using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I am really liking this site bradical. Good job, I can really see potential if used to its full capacity.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island

Your the only one with the attitude and you think everyone else is the "problem with this site"?

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Wait, wait, wait.

I thought this guy was done with this thread a few posts back?

Instead, we get this gem of a XXXXX fit all because someone corrected him, he violated rule #1 because of said correction and people called him out on it?

Hopefully the door hit his ass on the way out, i'm sure blowout will welcome him with open arms.

Sent from my Vortex using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

It reminds me of the Ron White bit where he's talking about performing on a military base. He mentions in his bit that there's 10,000 soldiers stationed there and a woman stands up and yells "and everyone of them is a bad fu**!". To which Ron replies "after about 6000 of them, I'd think 'maybe its me'"

At what point in his life will that dude think 'maybe its me'?

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Is it your plan to keep this website free? If so how will you draw revenue?

100% always free, I am hoping to even incorporate some photo upload capabilities.

As far as monetizing the site, I am not too worried about making money from it. It will have some banner advertisements and affiliate links, but I really want to create a site for all collectors to use that has consistent and up-to-date data.

There may even be an API at some point for other to plug into the huge database.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Just signed up. Is Numbering something that will be added in the future?

Also, any way we can add subsets that aren't included?

For Example, 2010 Pro Debut Series 2 Lists...

2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Flag Patch Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2
2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Jersey Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2
2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Jersey Gold Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2
2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Patch Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2

But is missing...

2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Laundry Tag Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2
2010 Topps Pro Debut Futures Game Logo Patch Booklet Baseball (Card Number) (Player Name) /2

These aren't even listed in Beckett, so I can see why they are missing on your site. (oh, and the "/2" may be better off being "S2" instead)

Thanks for pointing this out. While I would like to think I can, I know I just can't keep up with all of the details from every set - so I plan to include something to allow for users to crowd-source missing set data, card information or inaccurate data.

Over the last year I have been compiling data from hundreds of websites, checklists and sell sheets - all which name cards differently. I know I missed some sets and data along the way, so I am hoping the users are the ones who can help point that out.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Thanks for pointing this out. While I would like to think I can, I know I just can't keep up with all of the details from every set - so I plan to include something to allow for users to crowd-source missing set data, card information or inaccurate data.

Over the last year I have been compiling data from hundreds of websites, checklists and sell sheets - all which name cards differently. I know I missed some sets and data along the way, so I am hoping the users are the ones who can help point that out.

The Laundry Tags weren't on the Sell Sheet, or the Checklist Topps put out.

They aren't an actual laundry tag, but the Cool Base Tag (and Size Tag) from the seam on the side of the Jersey. As far as I know, this is the only set that these tags have been used in cards.

CF_JT_10Pro.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts