Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many people are waiting for redemptions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
5 from Panini with one of the athletes having returned his stickers to Panini. That athlete/product was listed on a Panini redemption blog report but hasn't been mailed to me in the 4 weeks since the appearance on the report.

0 from topps, done on purpose now after the two I had with them came in this summer replaced with lower value created cards.

5 from Panini with one of the athletes having returned his stickers to Panini. That athlete/product was listed on a Panini redemption blog report but hasn't been mailed to me in the 4 weeks since the appearance on the report.

0 from topps, done on purpose now after the two I had with them came in this summer replaced with lower value created cards.

Thats beyond unacceptable!!

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I'm waiting on 15 redemption autos and 3 missing autos (2 2013 Bowman, 1 2013 Topps Chrome). One redemption I submitted over two years ago (2011 Bowman Sterling Blake Snell BSP auto).

Members online

Latest posts