Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How to ship 10,000 cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Question for you all. I’ve got someone on eBay who’s interested in a ton of base cards. Approximately 10k cards that are currently in 2 of the big 5k boxes. Has anyone ever mailed that many cards? What’s the best way to package/ship them so they arrive safely? Trying to do my due diligence before we talk price.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I won a ebay auction a long time ago for 25,000 cards from the 70's and early 80's. You might check with UPS ground service or a freight company like that. FedEx ground service something. The auction I won, the guy worked for an airfreight company.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
that's about three large USPS flat rates ---- better use something on corners --- i get large flats regular and always have corner cards damage . i save old bubble mailers - cut off address . I haven't seen a HEAVY box by USPS long time . I did get 50 baseball bats by Fed X

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I was planning to ship a 60 pound box (via USPS I think, USPS/FEDEX/UPS were all around the same range at that weight), and it was going to be around $115 if I recall. This was a bulky reel to reel player though. Smaller in footprint than a 5K box, but I am thinking 2 5K boxes don't weigh 50 pounds either. I ended up just needing to send the speakers and they fit in one of those copy paper bulk boxes and were much lighter. That was maybe $20 to ship, via Fed Ex. I know this doesn't answer the question, but it gives you a perspective.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts