Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How to turn $20 in cards into a priceless 1 of 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
This is awesome. Jose is at the White Plains show next month, I'd be willing to try and get it signed for you at the signing (I think it's $25).

PM me if interested, awesome stuff!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
This is awesome. Jose is at the White Plains show next month, I'd be willing to try and get it signed for you at the signing (I think it's $25).

PM me if interested, awesome stuff!

Thanks! I've got a beat on a signing already coming up soon, so I think I'm good for now. Much appreciated though!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow. Speechless, that is some freaking awesome stuff... never thought that a card could be in the window lol... good idea!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Makes me wish Henderson had more than the 80' Topps to work with, that's a cool idea....

You could still have a piece of his card, jersey and bat on one card which I think would be awesome! Especially with a cut auto. Another thing would be to have 1980 topps, 1981 fleer and 1981 donruss to have all of his first major issue card versions ... or all of his 1982's to commemorate him stealing 8,000 bags that year or whatever it was :)

Members online