Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hows Everyone doing in there adult softball leagues????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
We just finished our 4th game of the year so far we are 2-2.
I'm Batting .600 with 2 singles, double , triple and 5 homeruns.
we only play 10 games in this league so my goal is atleast 10 homeruns.
My Team name is Fish Ladder Tattoo Company.

Just curious how everyone else is doing ?

Thanks
Ryan

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Went undefeated on one of my teams and in first place in the other league. On my coed team, I think we're either 2nd or 3rd. I haven't hit any homeruns yet this year, but I've hit a lot of doubles and triples.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
lisu said:
Went undefeated on one of my teams and in first place in the other league. On my coed team, I think we're either 2nd or 3rd. I haven't hit any homeruns yet this year, but I've hit a lot of doubles and triples.

So, you played on 3 teams??

Must be nice to have the time!

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
matfanofold said:
lisu said:

2 nights a week and on Sundays. I used to play on 6 different teams on 5 days. That was a challenge. I also play flag football on Sundays.

i am on 1 wooden bat baseball roster and 2 slowpitch rosters but i have yet to make my season debut. health issues (knees and both ankles) plus the wifey being all knocked up have me thinking about retirement. if i do bow out i am going to go until i get my next hit (calling first ab) and dropping a la john kruk... give me the ball i am rolling, peace ******* ;)

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
First wood bat game of the year is tomorrow night. I've ~graduated~ to the 35+ baseball leagues. The season starts a little later up here in Minnesota than when I lived in Chicago.

Alex

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
lisu said:
matfanofold said:
lisu said:

2 nights a week and on Sundays. I used to play on 6 different teams on 5 days. That was a challenge. I also play flag football on Sundays.

If you were into guys you'd be known as the perfect woman. I'm wore out just reading about your week.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
I play on 2 teams where we actually keep track of stats. Through 9 games, my stats are so ridiculous, if I posted them, no one would believe they're legit. I've been responsible for one out the entire year so far. I'll just leave it at that so as not to jinx the rest of my season.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
DaleMurphyCollector said:
I play on 2 teams where we actually keep track of stats. Through 9 games, my stats are so ridiculous, if I posted them, no one would believe they're legit. I've been responsible for one out the entire year so far. I'll just leave it at that so as not to jinx the rest of my season.
Come on go ahead and tell us. your hitting like 1.250 right. man that would be crazy :) .

Oh snaps I have to go there is another car in the drive-thru, "Hi Welcome to Arby's can I take your order". :D

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Pine Tar said:
DaleMurphyCollector said:
Come on go ahead and tell us. your hitting like 1.250 right. man that would be crazy :) .

Oh snaps I have to go there is another car in the drive-thru, "Hi Welcome to Arby's can I take your order". :D

Now that is what I call class!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Filled in for my uncle couple days ago, even though I am just a teen. Got a bunch of **** in warmups then dropped dick on the second pitch of the game...

4-4 2HR

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
arod305 said:
Filled in for my uncle couple days ago, even though I am just a teen. Got a bunch of shat in warmups then dropped dick on the second pitch of the game...

4-4 2HR
I would think mushroom stamping would be illegal in softball...

Is it a beer league where they were drinking and you weren't? If not, nice job!

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
arod305 said:
Filled in for my uncle couple days ago, even though I am just a teen. Got a bunch of shat in warmups then dropped dick on the second pitch of the game...

4-4 2HR
I would think mushroom stamping would be illegal in softball...

Is it a beer league where they were drinking and you weren't? If not, nice job!

No, there was none of that going on. It was competitive.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
im playin summer ball with my local high school we are 2-1
on the mound i have pitched 5 innings and 2 er..
and hitting i am 4 for 12 with 2 doubles

Members online