Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I bought out TWO Jose Canseco Supercollectors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Tanner, that is a super awesome Canseco collection. Those cards are beautiful. That hole in the hat card is really cool. That last sentence in the next to last paragraph of your original post is really helpful and meant a lot to me. Thank you.

I am very glad to hear that, thank you for telling me!

mouschi

May 18, 2012
nice card! i see you pm'ed me so I'll respond there.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I’m selling it how much you think I should ask

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

It looks like the last one (the end of last year) sold at $50. It really depends upon who all has a copy and who all wants it still. It could easily go for $35-80 ... wide range, I know, but they do fluctuate based upon who already has them. I think the $50-70 range would not be a bad goal to get for it.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
It looks like the last one (the end of last year) sold at $50. It really depends upon who all has a copy and who all wants it still. It could easily go for $35-80 ... wide range, I know, but they do fluctuate based upon who already has them. I think the $50-70 range would not be a bad goal to get for it.
Same goes for Garvey. I can clearly see that the general ebay public who is paying attention to recent Garvey sales may think this is another lesser example of the Galarraga/Vizquel phenomenon that happened a couple years back, but I can assure you it is not. Lots of people trolling for a bite with inflated BIN/BO Garvey cards because they saw a few sell for big $. The usual threshold for a Garvey low serial numbered card is 2 copies at best. Beyond that, the price drops faster than a pound of lead! I should know...

mouschi

May 18, 2012
I do not, but don't typically go after those, however, I'll run it by some friends who may have an interest for you!

Members online