Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I completely revamped Superfractor.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
NICE! you put it on there :)

Yeah, if anyone wants a good read from TBP, go to the columns tab and click ThoseBackPages for a good read from FCB's very own TBP.

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
I hope that it shouldnt look like this, but that's the way it's viewed on my screen. It's a 17" monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution. Just thought i'd give you a heads up to fix it or if it's supposed to look this way then remind not to navigate to the site in the future.

untitled.jpg

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
RickeyRuns said:
I hope that it shouldnt look like this, but that's the way it's viewed on my screen. It's a 17" monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution. Just thought i'd give you a heads up to fix it or if it's supposed to look this way then remind not to navigate to the site in the future.

untitled.jpg

Thanks for that heads up, it works fine in Google Chrome and Firefox and Safari, which are the only ones I ever use. I checked it in IE, and it does have that issue. I will try to fix it.

Members online

Latest posts