Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I got a HUGE pickup today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona

I went to the White Sox Spring Training Facility today. Adam Dunn Broke his bat during practice. He then threw it toward the fans. It didn't make it all the way to the fence so a security guard got the bat and gave it to me!

Thanks for the look!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So he was using a bat already signed? Weird. Plus the auto looks off to me. He usually fish hooks the d in Adam, and the capital D in Dunn is more angular that usual. Those ball marks seem odd to me too... like someone stamped the MLB logo on them.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Congrats, dbacksfan4life! Getting a Dunn bat like that at a game would pretty much be my dream come true. I really hope he has a big year and is able to sign on with a playoff-bound team.

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.
Awesome bat!! Congrats on the new pickup!

Don't worry about the naysayers, Adam has some variations in his signature and the ink transfer on the barrel is absolutely legit.

For what it's worth, I've collected game used items since 2001 and have bought/sold/traded and handled 100's of game used bats, ink transfer from a baseball is more common than some might think.

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
So he was using a bat already signed? Weird. Plus the auto looks off to me. He usually fish hooks the d in Adam, and the capital D in Dunn is more angular that usual. Those ball marks seem odd to me too... like someone stamped the MLB logo on them.

He signed it in the dugout right before he threw it to the fans.

Congrats, dbacksfan4life! Getting a Dunn bat like that at a game would pretty much be my dream come true. I really hope he has a big year and is able to sign on with a playoff-bound team.

Thanks! I've always wanted a batso it was something very special I'll never forget that moment!

Very nice! Get a nice case for it.

Thanks! I'm 15 so l don't know anything about bats, do you know of a good case for it that is cheap?

Awesome bat!! Congrats on the new pickup!

Don't worry about the naysayers, Adam has some variations in his signature and the ink transfer on the barrel is absolutely legit.

For what it's worth, I've collected game used items since 2001 and have bought/sold/traded and handled 100's of game used bats, ink transfer from a baseball is more common than some might think.

Thanks Jeremy!

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

He coulda just been in a hurry to sign and get rid of it

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Thanks! I'm 15 so l don't know anything about bats, do you know of a good case for it that is cheap?

I use BCW bat tubes for my game-used bats. They have UV protection so the Adam Dunn signature on your bat won't fade if you have it out on display. These tubes are cheaper per bat when you buy them in bulk but if you only want one bat tube, I believe this is the cheapest option you'll find online (I've purchased my tubes from this company and was very satisfied):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BCW-Full-Si...965?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item540595ac7d

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
I use BCW bat tubes for my game-used bats. They have UV protection so the Adam Dunn signature on your bat won't fade if you have it out on display. These tubes are cheaper per bat when you buy them in bulk but if you only want one bat tube, I believe this is the cheapest option you'll find online (I've purchased my tubes from this company and was very satisfied):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BCW-Full-Si...965?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item540595ac7d

Awesome thanks!

Members online

Latest posts