Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I just saw 4 grand in Prime Cuts opened...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Actually it was only 3700. Dude got a nice Ripken auto that will probably get him a couple of hundred. A decent Marichal patch auto that
will get maybe 150. One cut auto of the great Joe Sewell. A ton of no name sticker auto prospects and a few redemptions. THAT
was painful.

It looks to me that 6 out of every 7 boxes of prime cuts will net you roughly 30-50 dollars in resale value.

Sup with dat?

Kevin

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Saw that break on BO tv earlier. Ouch big time. A few nice cards but not 4K nice.
If I spent nearly 4k on a case I'd have to open it myself.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Not really pertaining to your specific example, but I always get a kick out of guys who try to defend taking a 4k kick in the pants with crap like Prime Cuts by saying "well I had a great time opening it and that's what matters."

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
The poor guy didn't even get to open it, it was opened by the owner of blowout cards live in front of a mocking audience. Talk about brutal. Its funny cause
the first two boxes opened up by the dude were both "prospect" boxes, I guess he thought they were only one or two a case, but it turned out that every
box had 1-3 of them in it. talk about garbage. He did pull a book....of Reggie Jackson! OUCH

KEvin

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
The prospect autographs really scared me from buying this product.I had a feeling that they would include more prospect autographs than they did in 2008.Overall I am not impressed and it has nothing to do with the lack of licensing.For unlicensed cards I don't think you could get much better.The lack of quality hits is what underwhelms me here.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
When this is your case hit cut something is wrong.Nothing against Feller because he was a hell of a player but his autographs shouldn't be a case hit.

scan0032.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Im pretty sure there's as many Feller autos out there as there are dollars in circulation

It's been hypothesized that there are fewer things NOT signed by Bob Feller than there are signed by him.

Members online

Latest posts