Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I made a trade w a MLB player!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
WOW, that's awesome, congrats on the nice haul! I sat next to Neil at an autograph signing that my buddy held last year and he was easily one of the nicest athletes I've ever met.

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
We agreed on a Walker bat right away, he wanted to trade me some cleats as well...but I didn't really won't those. I asked for a game used jersey, however he told me they only get to keep 2 per season, the rest go to auctions, Topps, charity, etc. He told me that he could do a Jersey that he wore in Spring Training games and BP, so that worked for me! I threw him a curveball at the end when I unveiled the Superfractor, I asked for the Cutch bat for that! Neil messages me after he got his stuff and told me everything I gave him was awesome, and that the Superfractor made his day!
That's awesome, can't help but like a player for something like that and nice info about the jerseys!

Did he say what he gave mccutcheon for the bat?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jimfalbo21

May 22, 2011
Newark, OH
That's awesome, can't help but like a player for something like that and nice info about the jerseys!

Did he say what he gave mccutcheon for the bat?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

i think Cutch just gave it to him, I'm sure they go through several dozen a year.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
The stuff is super cool, but the story that goes with it, especially that you got the stuff in a trade with the player himself, is what makes it. Congrats and I can only imagine how geeked you are on this ;)

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
The stuff is super cool, but the story that goes with it, especially that you got the stuff in a trade with the player himself, is what makes it. Congrats and I can only imagine how geeked you are on this ;)

Bingo. The trade itself is very nice as I would definitely trade some low-numbered PC items for game used items. The fact it was with the player himself makes it that much more memorable and unique. Congrats!

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Great stuff. Boy i wish Rick Vandenhurk could some how contact me, and make me a trade for some of the stuff I am stuck with on his

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Thats very cool, congrats.

I made a trade with Pat Neshek earlier this year. On his message board he put up a post that he was going to start getting the 1985 Topps set signed. I had over half the set already done and was looking to move it for the past couple of years. I IMed him, he had me send a few scans of the important cards that I had to ensure they passed PSA. They did, so I traded those 400 signed cards for a GU A's jersey from last year, GU A's hat and GU Padres hat and then his GU cleats from the entire 2011 season that were on featured on this Topps card, plus he sent me a check for $200. Needless to say I more than thrilled with the trade.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Thats very cool, congrats.

I made a trade with Pat Neshek earlier this year. On his message board he put up a post that he was going to start getting the 1985 Topps set signed. I had over half the set already done and was looking to move it for the past couple of years. I IMed him, he had me send a few scans of the important cards that I had to ensure they passed PSA. They did, so I traded those 400 signed cards for a GU A's jersey from last year, GU A's hat and GU Padres hat and then his GU cleats from the entire 2011 season that were on featured on this Topps card, plus he sent me a check for $200. Needless to say I more than thrilled with the trade.

Did you ask the bank to keep the check? If so thats just the icing on a sweet sweet cake!

Members online

Latest posts