Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I might be playing with Bryce Harper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
im from nevada and i just graduated.. i am playing summer legion baseball for my local high school and just pitched against bishop gorman the no. 2 ranked school in the country and 4 time in a row state champs. well jeff malm was on the other team and he went 0-3 and i struck him out twice! i ended up pitching 6 innings with 3 hits no runs and 9 k's.. well the csn (college of southern nevada) coach was there and he approached me after the game and said he really liked my stuff and he is very interested in me as a pitcher. well bryce harper is going to that school next year as many of you know and i really want to go there as well.. so i might be playing on the same team as him! just thought its pretty neat and wanted to let you all know!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Wow, nice! I don't care if you're with Bryce Harper or Lou Gehrig, it's awesome just for the fact they're interested!

So if it happens, how about snagging me a game used ball, and signing it along with Bryce Harper for a FCB contest...just a suggestion ;) :)

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Wow, nice! I don't care if you're with Bryce Harper or Lou Gehrig, it's awesome just for the fact they're interested!

So if it happens, how about snagging me a game used ball, and signing it along with Bryce Harper for a FCB contest...just a suggestion ;) :)
you guys can count on this!!! IF i go there and im on his team i will get EVERYONE who wants one on FCB a signed ball by him!!! thats a promise!

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
imac220 said:
You pitched a gem lol!

Way to go on striking out Malm!

Good luck with college ball :cool:
haha thanks! i threw him a first pitch sinker down the middle and he hit it about 450 ft foul! then the count went full and i got him swinging on a low and away curve ball! :D

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
You pitched a gem lol!

haha thanks! i threw him a first pitch sinker down the middle and he hit it about 450 ft foul! then the count went full and i got him swinging on a low and away curve ball! :D

A full count and you throw a curve ball :shock:

You must have GREAT command with it!

Congrats again man!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
laroche17 said:
you guys can count on this!!! IF i go there and im on his team i will get EVERYONE who wants one on FCB a signed ball by him!!! thats a promise!
Sweet man thanks thats sweet that you could be on the same team as him and its sweet that you might get to play college ball. GOOD LUCK

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
It may be cool that you're playing with Harper, but your accomplishments are incredible, and you should definitely be proud. Hope you end up there if you want to. Congrats!

Zach

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
imac220 said:
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
You pitched a gem lol!

Congrats again man!

yeah well its malm and i knew he was going to be looking fastball so i went with the curveball! i was pumped when it happened! yepp i go throw a pen with the coach sometime next week and then i will see where it goes from there! but hopefully i can go there!

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
You pitched a gem lol!

Congrats again man!

yeah well its malm and i knew he was going to be looking fastball so i went with the curveball! i was pumped when it happened! yepp i go throw a pen with the coach sometime next week and then i will see where it goes from there! but hopefully i can go there!

Very good point.

Congrats man, and good luck! I will be following you :cool:

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
imac220 said:
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
You pitched a gem lol!

Congrats again man!

Very good point.

yeah! hopefully i can get drafted!! i know thats a really big school for junior college baseball! they are at the top of their conference every year! so hopefully i get looked at and get drafted! and get a bowman chrome! that would be sweet!

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
laroche17 said:
[quote="imac220":3jubhwec]You pitched a gem lol!

Congrats again man!

Very good point.

yeah! hopefully i can get drafted!! i know thats a really big school for junior college baseball! they are at the top of their conference every year! so hopefully i get looked at and get drafted! and get a bowman chrome! that would be sweet![/quote:3jubhwec]

I will begin a PC of you, if anyone BUT the Red Sox drafts you lol. What is your name?

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
laroche17 said:
imac220 said:
laroche17 said:
[quote="imac220":djrw5vmj]You pitched a gem lol!

Congrats again man!

Very good point.

yeah! hopefully i can get drafted!! i know thats a really big school for junior college baseball! they are at the top of their conference every year! so hopefully i get looked at and get drafted! and get a bowman chrome! that would be sweet![/quote:djrw5vmj]

If you're thinking you're getting drafted and gonna be in BC, you got high expectations. Not saying it won't happen, but just make sure you work hard. That would be SO SWEET, and you should work at it as much as possible.
Great luck bud, pulling for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts