Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I might be playing with Bryce Harper!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
laroche17 said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Crazylox23 said:
I for one would be willing to give him a second chance, so long as he can get me a Bryce Harper ball!!!

if he would never send cards that he traded to someone for other cards whats the odds that he will give you a free bryce harper autographed baseball? 0.000000001%
for 1 i sent out everything i was supposed to it just took awhile you can ask anyone! i even sent out freebies as well with them for taking so long! i didnt do anything wrong but take a long time to send out i mean i dont collect baseball cards anymore i just like to be on the baseball forum and have my say on it! i will get bryce harper balls to people with a picture with him signing it! i mean you guys can ban me or whatever but i sent out everything when people said i was a scammer ask all of them..
and whats funny about that rickz cards saying i owe people alot of stuff on alot of boards i have only been on beckett and here.. beckett i got banned for not sending rickz cards a dale murphy auto for a cesar ramos topps refractor auto.. so thats funny that i owe alot of people on multiple boards when i have been on 2!
There's a post about you in the trader info section that involves not only myself. Funny how you still remember what you owe me and scammed me out of yet have never done anything to make things right. Why I haven't drove across town and knocked on your door escapes me, I may just show up one day. Don't kid yourself, you do owe more than just me. I will contact the mods and have you banned!

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
I've known Mel for 6-7 years and I can assure you that he did not intentionally try to rip anyone off, that's not the kind of person he is. I played club baseball with the kid when we were younger and became very good friends with him. When the bunch of transactions went wrong early this year/late last year on this site it wasn't that he was trying to rip anyone off, but rather lack of judgement on his part. The cards he was trading/selling were ones that were incoming in the mail and not ones he had in hand. Some took a rather long period of time to reach him, which was one major factor in the shipping being so late. I know this because I was hanging out with him and showed me how he bought some cards to flip and sold them, but they hadn't yet reached him. Sure, this isn't the smartest thing to do, but from what I understand, he shipped out every last card that needed to be sent and gave refunds/sent extra cards along with them. The kid made a mistake, plain and simple. I can also vouch for him when he says he doesnt collect anymore. He sold every card he had left trying to afford a car he wanted and got out of the hobby completely. There is no need for anyone to worry that he may try to rip them off. The way I see it, if everyone could stand him when they didnt know who he was and he just went about talking about what he enjoys, baseball, then there should be no problem. He's not here to hurt anyone.

Boxbreaker44- Yes, that is the right team. He played for the 2 years ago, however (the 2007-2008 school year).

Rickzcards- I remember talking to you about him on the old boards and that one transaction that went wrong, but that was it. Other than that he didnt have any transactions go wrong on any other site, aside from the delay in shipping that happened here months ago (assuming all of those cards did reach their destination). I know it sucks being ripped off, but that was in the past.

I dont want everybody to turn on me now and view me as the bad guy in this situation because I stood up for my friend. I just couldn't sit back here watching everyone tear him apart without having something to say. Assuming everyone did in fact receive the cards they were supposed to get and there are no more deals gone bad, I see no problem in him being here and just talking baseball.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
laroche17 said:
coltsfan23 said:
laroche17 said:
numba1yankeefan said:
Crazylox23 said:
I for one would be willing to give him a second chance, so long as he can get me a Bryce Harper ball!!!

if he would never send cards that he traded to someone for other cards whats the odds that he will give you a free bryce harper autographed baseball? 0.000000001%
for 1 i sent out everything i was supposed to it just took awhile you can ask anyone! i even sent out freebies as well with them for taking so long!

Your first statement already is wrong. I NEVER received anything from you from our sale.
money back?

After three weeks or more.. After I filed a paypal claim...After your grandfather got involved..

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
boxbreaker44 said:
ProspectHussler said:
boxbreaker44 said:
laroche17 said:
ryanhoward06 said:
What HS did you go to?
Basic Highschool! last year we were 1 win away from going to state!! i was the no. 2 starter on that team!
Dont see you on the roster..

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/JL ... roster.htm

That the right school?

He said he graduated last year. Check out 07-08.
Ah got ya.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/NRtaEn ... odinez.htm
yeah it was 07-08.. and they dont have pitching stats :( but yeah i dont see what the big deal is if everyone got their cards or money back and i dont deal on here anymore..? i dont collect cards look at my posts 99% of them are on the baseball forum..

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Jose Reyes Collector said:
Rickzcards- I remember talking to you about him on the old boards and that one transaction that went wrong, but that was it. Other than that he didnt have any transactions go wrong on any other site, aside from the delay in shipping that happened here months ago (assuming all of those cards did reach their destination). I know it sucks being ripped off, but that was in the past.

I dont want everybody to turn on me now and view me as the bad guy in this situation because I stood up for my friend. I just couldn't sit back here watching everyone tear him apart without having something to say. Assuming everyone did in fact receive the cards they were supposed to get and there are no more deals gone bad, I see no problem in him being here and just talking baseball.
He did intentionally rip me off. In fact I still have the saved emails in which he pretended to be his mother and promise to make things right. Never happened. And yes he has intentionally ripped people off. Some ID's that were banned on Beckett include Strawberrylover1964, wolves2007, & braves1988. He always admits freely that he owes me yet has to ever send me what he owes. True definition of a scammer. Yes he is your friend but you have to face up to the fact that he is a thief.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
what kinbd of scammer offers free bryce harper autos? makes no sense to me at all.. i mean whats wrong with me being on the baseball forums!!!
and rickz cards come to my door.. i really do not care i will anwser give you ur card and send you on ur way i mean how about this... u live in vegas right? i will give you up to 3 free tickets to 3 51's games... will that make up for my card? i just wanna get this out of the way..
i can do this because i work at the baseball stadium and get free tickets.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
laroche17 said:
what kinbd of scammer offers free bryce harper autos? .
You absolutely FAIL at defending yourself. Offering does nothing, unless you can defend your "promises" until then your word does nothing but make you look like a fool.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
bigalexx said:
laroche17 said:
You absolutely FAIL at defending yourself. Offering does nothing, unless you can defend your "promises" until then your word does nothing but make you look like a fool.
did you not see me offer free las vegas 51's tickets?

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
1.) :lol: @ the quick turn this thread had.

2.) Strawberrylover1964? How much does one have to love strawberries to name themselves on a Baseball Message Board after a fruit? If only I could change my name to PopTartsForLife420.

3.) Jose Reyes Collector, the only reason you're defending him is because he is your friend. He ripped Rick off. Period. End of discussion. There is no excuse for it and he shouldn't have been making deals if he was so busy.

4.) Wow @ Laroche17 going from a pitcher who, according to MaxPreps, didn't throw a pitch his senior year, to throwing 88+ a year removed. Good stuff.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
Ian Stewart said:
1.) :lol: @ the quick turn this thread had.

2.) Strawberrylover1964? How much does one have to love strawberries to name themselves on a Baseball Message Board after a fruit? If only I could change my name to PopTartsForLife420.

3.) Jose Reyes Collector, the only reason you're defending him is because he is your friend. He ripped Rick off. Period. End of discussion. There is no excuse for it and he shouldn't have been making deals if he was so busy.

4.) Wow @ Laroche17 going from a pitcher who, according to MaxPreps, didn't throw a pitch his senior year, to throwing 88+ a year removed. Good stuff.
they didnt have pitching stats up.. i have the newspaper clipping with me being the 4th in the state in era! i can take a picture and post it if you would like..

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Rickzcards said:

He did intentionally rip me off. In fact I still have the saved emails in which he pretended to be his mother and promise to make things right. Never happened. And yes he has intentionally ripped people off. Some ID's that were banned on Beckett include Strawberrylover1964, wolves2007, & braves1988. He always admits freely that he owes me yet has to ever send me what he owes. True definition of a scammer. Yes he is your friend but you have to face up to the fact that he is a thief.

And how would you know that he intentionally ripped people off? Maybe in your case you have reason to believe that, but how would you really know that he tried ripping people off? I know for a fact he was working hard trying to get all of those packages out and make everything right on this site. He was at my house when this was all happening and I tried helping him out. Yeah, Mel's one of my good friends and I know that he didnt do this on purpose.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
laroche17 said:
bigalexx said:
laroche17 said:

everything you are saying is just talk with likely no action to follow

hey guys, who wants free derek jeter auto's? I heard he runs track during spring training at the university of tampa where I am going in august. I will just chase him down with a case of baseballs and a pen. :D

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
numba1yankeefan said:
laroche17 said:
bigalexx said:
laroche17 said:

hey guys, who wants free derek jeter auto's? I heard he runs track during spring training at the university of tampa where I am going in august. I will just chase him down with a case of baseballs and a pen. :D
hah your a pretty funny guy!!! but i will take 1 please :)

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
numba1yankeefan said:
laroche17 said:
bigalexx said:
laroche17 said:

Post thanked!

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Ian Stewart said:

Yeah, you're right, I am only defending him because he is my friend. If it was somebody else they were talking about I really wouldn't have any reason to talk. I am defending him because I know what kind of person he is and saw how he was trying to handle things when they were going bad. Yeah, apparently he made a bad deal with Rickzcards, so does that mean everyone who makes one bad deal should just be banned? One mistake and you're done?

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
[quote="Ian Stewart":5z5czjo8]

Yeah, you're right, I am only defending him because he is my friend. If it was somebody else they were talking about I really wouldn't have any reason to talk. I am defending him because I know what kind of person he is and saw how he was trying to handle things when they were going bad. Yeah, apparently he made a bad deal with Rickzcards, so does that mean everyone who makes one bad deal should just be banned? One mistake and you're done?[/quote:5z5czjo8]
One bad deal? I count atleast 6.

laroche17

Mar 17, 2009
bigalexx said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":3l9iksbm]

Yeah, you're right, I am only defending him because he is my friend. If it was somebody else they were talking about I really wouldn't have any reason to talk. I am defending him because I know what kind of person he is and saw how he was trying to handle things when they were going bad. Yeah, apparently he made a bad deal with Rickzcards, so does that mean everyone who makes one bad deal should just be banned? One mistake and you're done?
One bad deal? I count atleast 6.[/quote:3l9iksbm]
just got rickzcards address and cards will be sent monday i will post DC on this thread so everyone can follow it!!! cuz apparently everyone is so interested in it :D

Aug 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
bigalexx said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":pdol4tuz]

One bad deal? I count atleast 6.[/quote:pdol4tuz]

Like I said, from what I knew everything was shipped. I haven't heard anyone here except Rickzcards saying they didnt receive. Maybe they didnt. If none of them got anything then I'll admit that I am in the wrong. However, to this point I haven't seen anyone else come out and say they didnt receive what they bought, even if he did take a long time to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts