Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I must say, I'm sincerely disappointed in WWE right now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm 33 years old, and grew up with the Golden Era, and spent my teenage years watching the Attitude Era, and I've continued watching weekly into adulthood.

But something happened during the last episode of Monday Night RAW that really disappointed me as a fan of WWE.

The Chairman of WWE thought it would be a wise decision to use the 'F-word' more than once on live television, and in front of what is supposed to be an audience full of people who are expecting PG programming.

The hypocrisy of Vince McMahon never ceases to amaze me. Just a few short weeks after suspending Titus O'Neil for virtually nothing, Vince thinks it's a good idea to go on RAW and start dropping 'F-Bombs'. Sure, they were censored to the audience watching at home, but that could have been the first time some of the children in that live audience has ever heard the word.

Shame on you, Vince. Shame on you.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Just goes to show you how out of touch Vince is. He continues to do things that he wants despite the fans not wanting it. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how bad Reigns gets booed out of the building when they put the belt on him.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just goes to show you how out of touch Vince is. He continues to do things that he wants despite the fans not wanting it. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how bad Reigns gets booed out of the building when they put the belt on him.

Oh, I've been waiting on the edge of my seat for the RAW after WrestleMania. If Roman wins, that smark crowd is going to sh*t alllllllllll over the entire show, and I'm going to absolutely love it. They'll hijack the entire show. And it will be great.

Unless he turns heel at Mania.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Oh, I've been waiting on the edge of my seat for the RAW after WrestleMania. If Roman wins, that smark crowd is going to sh*t alllllllllll over the entire show, and I'm going to absolutely love it. They'll hijack the entire show. And it will be great.

Unless he turns heel at Mania.

A heel turn is his only chance but I'm not sure how it would work unless he wins the title and then turns on The Rock or something like that.

Members online

Latest posts