Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I need money

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardtrader1

Aug 18, 2008
ATL
PM me a Price on the Jeter auto* the triple jersey one. I know you had told me one time about what they go for on ebay. I can't find it.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
how much for the bronx triple threads gu, dimaggio cut, dimaggio pinnacle auto ?

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
how much for the mantle milestones, tex/blalock/soriano triple auto,brandon williams patch auto individually pls?

tulsan

Aug 7, 2008
Oklahoma
james5348 said:
how much for the mantle milestones, tex/blalock/soriano triple auto,brandon williams patch auto individually pls?

offer or the mantle and the spa patch auto.... i will be rational.... but the triple auto will be $100.00

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Hey,

Just wanted to express my wishes that everything is ok and you are not being forced to sell because of something negative.

tulsan

Aug 7, 2008
Oklahoma
Topnotchsy said:
Hey,

Just wanted to express my wishes that everything is ok and you are not being forced to sell because of something negative.

everyone's healthy and happy, moneys just tight right now.... was hoping to get some help here but people want things for nothing and i'm not giving anything away.... i realize the economy is down and cards are selling much lower and i'm being very flexible but only so flexible.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
tulsan said:
Topnotchsy said:
Hey,

everyone's healthy and happy, moneys just tight right now.... was hoping to get some help here but people want things for nothing and i'm not giving anything away.... i realize the economy is down and cards are selling much lower and i'm being very flexible but only so flexible.
I hear that. Good luck and hope things ease.

tulsan

Aug 7, 2008
Oklahoma
Topnotchsy said:
tulsan said:
Topnotchsy said:
Hey,

I hear that. Good luck and hope things ease.

thankyou sir, your greatly appreciated.

Members online