Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I thought I'd share my Sportkings Spectacular Patch cards - basketball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
I really like this set of authentic, game-used patch cards from this year's Sportkings Series E. Each card is a 1/1, and there are 250 total cards in the set spanning all major sports as well as many others.

I thought some of you might be interested in seeing these. I'll update this post as more come in, if I'm lucky enough to acquire others.

Wheeler Collection presents:

Carmelo Anthony:

Magic Johnson:

Charles Barkley:

Tyson Chandler:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar:

Kirk Hinrich:

James Worthy:

Kobe Bryant:

Ray Allen:

LeBron James:

Dominique Wilkins:

Joe Dumars:

Sam Cassell:

Michael Bibby:

Larry Bird:

Kevin Durant:

Michael Jordan:

Kevin McHale:

Ben Gordon:

Tim Duncan:

Antawn Jamison:

Drew Gooden:

Shawn Marion:

Richard Hamilton:

Jermaine O'Neal:

Paul Pierce:

Jason Kidd:

Yao Ming:

Tracy McGrady:

Lisa Leslie:

Hakeem Olajuwon:

Andre Iguodala:

Stephon Marbury:

Dirk Nowitzki:

Dwyane Wade:

Dennis Rodman:

Ben Wallace:

Sheryl Swoopes:

Sportkings Spectacular Patch redemption cards from the 2012 National in Baltimore:

Dwayne Wade:

John Stockton:

Dirk Nowitzki:

Steve Nash:

Karl Malone:

Magic Johnson:

LeBron James:

Allen Iverson:

Grant Hill:

Kevin Garnett:

Patrick Ewing:

Tim Duncan:

Joe Dumars:

Kobe Bryant:

Scottie Pippen:

David Robinson:

Larry Bird:

Robert Parish:

Charles Barkley:

Sportkings Spectacular Patch redemption cards from the 2013 National in Chicago:

LeBron James:

Manu Ginobili:

Charles Barkley:

Kobe Bryant:

Amare Stoudemire:

Ray Allen:

Jason Kidd:

Allen Iverson:

Patrick Ewing:

Kevin Durant:

Tim Duncan:

Julius Erving:

Kevin Garnett:

If you like these and want to see more, here are links to my Sportkings Spectacular Patches from the other sports:

Baseball:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...y-Sportkings-Spectacular-Patch-cards-baseball

Football:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...y-Sportkings-Spectacular-Patch-cards-football

Hockey:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...-my-Sportkings-Spectacular-Patch-cards-hockey

Other Various Sports:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...ortkings-Spectacular-Patch-cards-other-sports

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Those are some incredible patches. I had no idea about this product. Thanks for sharing.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
Thank you!

Had a good mail day today where I received 4 new Spectacular Patch cards from Sportkings. Pretty happy with this LeBron James:

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
sweet collection
maybe you know the answer, my question is, how did sportskings get so many high end patches?
they seem to have a never ending supply of sweet logos, too many if you ask me

If you want to question high-end patches, maybe you should ask upper deck about their Sydney Crosby rookie patches. ;)

To answer your question...Dr. Price, (the owner of Sportkings), has one of the best, if not THE best, game-used memorabilia collections of any major manufacturer. His memorabilia cards rarely get questioned. Much unlike the other companies. From Topps and their "seat relic" wood chips, to upper deck and their Ultimate Collection patches that didn't come from the appropriate time period, to Panini's Ernie Davis game-worn NFL jersey, LOL, just to name a few, Dr. Price and Sportkings has a much better reputation.

These are real, guaranteed to be authentic, and it clearly states so on the back. Quite different than what we get today from the other manufacturers with their generic wording.

mwheeler27

Mar 6, 2009
Super excited to land this Spectacular Patch recently...

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar game-used Los Angeles Lakers jersey:

Members online