Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'd like an Avatar please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
Looking for a very simple design. All i'd like is the logo from the Oakland Athletics, the "A's" chest/hat logo from the early 80's. The letter is yellowish/gold with a green border. Transparent background would be a plus as well. Thanks in advance :cool:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Hey do you have an example of the logo you are wanting? I have a site I usually pull logos from but i don't see exactly which one you described.

LINK

Take a look and see if you spot the one you want.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
RickeyRuns said:
That is exactly what I was looking to have made! Thank you so very much wideright! Is there anything I can do for your time?

wideright said:
How's this?

RickeyRuns-1.gif

Great! No, but I appreciate you asking! Enjoy.

BTW, are you familiar with how to get it into your avatar? Dimensions are 100 pixels W x 100 pixels H. Upload it into your own photobucket please! That way you control the links!

RickeyRuns

Aug 12, 2008
Yes sir, i'm aware of how to get it placed and uploaded into photobucket. :)

wideright said:
RickeyRuns said:
That is exactly what I was looking to have made! Thank you so very much wideright! Is there anything I can do for your time?

wideright said:
How's this?

RickeyRuns-1.gif

Great! No, but I appreciate you asking! Enjoy.

BTW, are you familiar with how to get it into your avatar? Dimensions are 100 pixels W x 100 pixels H. Upload it into your own photobucket please! That way you control the links!