Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you didn't collect your current player who would you collect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Already collect:

Kirby Puckett
Harmon Killebrew
Tony Oliva
Bert Blyleven
Early Wynn
Bob Feller
Ted Williams
Jim Thome

I don't want to collect more lol

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
I wanted in on all those sweet 1990's insert cards (and my current player doesn't have much from that era) so I just decided today that I'm gonna start collecting Mike Mussina and/or Mo Vaughn.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'd probably collect some older Blue Jays guys that I remember from when I was younger. Maybe Rance Mulliniks, Tom Henke, and/or Dave Stieb. They'd be pretty cheap too. If money wasn't an issue I'd collect Bowman Chrome Jays and go for all the refractors and autos.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
ben.jpg

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Probably someone like Omar Vizquel or Randy Johnson. Great individual players, great teammates, still relatively low cost hobbywise and there'd be a ton to go after. I'm sure there are others along the line of those 2 that I'd consider.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
If I wasn't collecting Moustakas, Hosmer and Butler (had a massive Buyers PC in 2010 that i had to sell) I would probably pick my Dale Murphy collection back up.

Back in the ol' BMB days, I had an awesome Murph PC. Wish I still had some of the stuff I had to sell off. Some.killer Prime Patches, LCM and Absolute stuff along with a plethora of other stuff.

Members online

Latest posts