Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you don't get caught, just keep running...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
brouthercard said:
Sorry man, but this thread still doesn't make me feel like going out there and buying a Cameron Maybin card.
I think the rest of the hobby world feels the same lol. I bought one card recently and may buy some more if prices stay where they are, but right now his market is pretty much dead.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
Ian Stewart said:
[quote="Anthony K.":1amobhro][quote="Ian Stewart":1amobhro]
ThoseBackPages said:
He's a good kid.

His cardboard days are over, but who cares?

Do you just have like three or four pre-written responses you select from for every single post?

I swear it's either something gay about "cardboard days being over", "IBL!!", or "LOL!".

Do you have a follow up post to your thread on the old BMB about asking out the CVS cashier?

Would you like to brag to us about whatever it is your "wealth" has helped you gain in your life?[/quote]

Happiness and the ability to do things you dream of ever being able to experience.[/quote:1amobhro]

except for banging a cvs cashier! ;)[/quote:1amobhro]

LOLOL

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Ian Stewart said:
[quote="Anthony K.":uwbcyxci][quote="Ian Stewart":uwbcyxci]
ThoseBackPages said:
He's a good kid.

His cardboard days are over, but who cares?

Do you just have like three or four pre-written responses you select from for every single post?

I swear it's either something gay about "cardboard days being over", "IBL!!", or "LOL!".
[/quote:uwbcyxci]

Do you have a follow up post to your thread on the old BMB about asking out the CVS cashier?

Would you like to brag to us about whatever it is your "wealth" has helped you gain in your life?[/quote]

Happiness and the ability to do things you dream of ever being able to experience.[/quote:uwbcyxci]

How about the ability to properly quote, proper grammar or even be somewhat witty?