Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you see something fucky... PM me or report it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Seems like sometimes, especially in the past couple days it just seems to get worse Chris.
I reported everything I saw yesterday and I always make that attempt, but I just jumped on the boards for the first time a little bit ago and saw a nice new slew of spew which it looks like you've taken care of.
I admit that I respond to most of them though to have a little bit of fun with it before I report it. I mean what else can you do..

It's good to see you're still alive though!! 😎

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
That's odd because I most certainly reported them. Matter of fact I might have reported 1 or 2 twice because it seems like there were 6 of them all together.
Days like yesterday I start getting confused as to which ones I've reported.. 🤔

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
I report every piece of spam I see also.

Perhaps there is a problem with the report being generated.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Odd, I didnt see any reports yesterday

And yes, spam is a CONSTANT fight.

This is the worst kind because it's not done by bots. This is done by actual humans.

I didn't either. Everyone needs to report spam and like Chris said, staff gets notices.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
If both of you didn't get the spam report messages from the bunch of us that sent them. Then there's something wrong with that message system. I sent a PM directly to you and cgilmo about it today. I did report a bunch over the past month or so.

Members online

Latest posts