Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffbichel

Dec 31, 2020
Houston, Texas
my name is Jeff Bichel and I've been away for a few years but was really active here, before. I thought I would start off by showing my nicest acquisition as I return to the hobby:

PSA/DNA Certification #S04774
It is the opinion of PSA/DNA Authentication Services that the signature(s) listed below is/are genuine. According to the Certification Database, this item is defined as follows:

CertS047741610415471772.png
ItemBat
Primary SubjectPEE WEE REESE
ResultAuthentic
NotesBaseball Hall of Famers with Pete Rose - Signatures include Hoyt Wilhelm, Fergie Jenkins, Luke Appling, Eddie Mathews, Bob Feller, Sandy Koufax, Gaylord Perry, Ernie Banks, Juan Marichal, Lou Brock, Brooks Robinson, Whitey Ford, Ray Dandridge, Bob Gibson, Billy Herman, Enos Slaughter, Luis Aparicio, Jim Palmer, Jim Hunter, Willie McCovey, Al Kaline, Stan Musial, Steve Carlton, Don Sutton, Don Drysdale, Ralph Kiner, Hank Aaron, Ryne Sandberg, Rickey Henderson, Warren Spahn, Joe Morgan, Yogi Berra, Phil Niekro, Willie Stargell, Harmon Killebrew, Bob Doerr and Duke Snider.

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
my name is Jeff Bichel and I've been away for a few years but was really active here, before. I thought I would start off by showing my nicest acquisition as I return to the hobby:

PSA/DNA Certification #S04774
It is the opinion of PSA/DNA Authentication Services that the signature(s) listed below is/are genuine. According to the Certification Database, this item is defined as follows:

CertS04774View attachment 120345
ItemBat
Primary SubjectPEE WEE REESE
ResultAuthentic
NotesBaseball Hall of Famers with Pete Rose - Signatures include Hoyt Wilhelm, Fergie Jenkins, Luke Appling, Eddie Mathews, Bob Feller, Sandy Koufax, Gaylord Perry, Ernie Banks, Juan Marichal, Lou Brock, Brooks Robinson, Whitey Ford, Ray Dandridge, Bob Gibson, Billy Herman, Enos Slaughter, Luis Aparicio, Jim Palmer, Jim Hunter, Willie McCovey, Al Kaline, Stan Musial, Steve Carlton, Don Sutton, Don Drysdale, Ralph Kiner, Hank Aaron, Ryne Sandberg, Rickey Henderson, Warren Spahn, Joe Morgan, Yogi Berra, Phil Niekro, Willie Stargell, Harmon Killebrew, Bob Doerr and Duke Snider.

Welcome back. If you were here before, what was your older account username? Did you have problems trying to log in to the older account?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Welcome back man!

I used to buy some bulk buys off you.

Hope you are well!

I remember things were not going well for you when you stop posting...:cry:

jeffbichel

Dec 31, 2020
Houston, Texas
Welcome back man!

I used to buy some bulk buys off you.

Hope you are well!

I remember things were not going well for you when you stop posting...:cry:
thank you! good to be back. I forgot just how much time I could waste here. Got out of the hobby for a while, but got yanked back in when I saw that bat. Got me a motorized wheelchair now and still pretty messed up, but still kicking, more or less. mostly less haha. thanks again for the welcome.

Members online

Latest posts