Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In case anyone still cares...Razor Base Metal Autos listed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
ccolwell said:
I may be a little out of date but does UD and Topps sell cards via ebay? I just don't understand how these will hold value. To me its basically like an average joe creating their cards and numbering them and selling on ebay. It just doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't these cards be in a product?

Yes, Topps creates "1/1's" and sells them via ebay. These will hold value because at least with the exclusives, these and signature series are their best and only autographs.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
ccolwell said:
I may be a little out of date but does UD and Topps sell cards via ebay? I just don't understand how these will hold value. To me its basically like an average joe creating their cards and numbering them and selling on ebay. It just doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't these cards be in a product?

eTopps.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Jaypers said:
ccolwell said:

eTopps.

Forgot about those. It just seems like I see posts all the time about razor metals etc etc. They should be focusing on putting out better products IMO.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
chuckbartowski said:
topps also sells those blank back 1/1s

I bought 6 Carlos Guitierrez gold autos for $10 each.

I really like the look of the metals I have in hand, they are sharp.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
I'm curious to know the rest of the release schedule.

I think Razor has released less than half of the announced set and we're in the middle of May so they are clearly pushing the envelope of "2008".

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:

I think Razor has released less than half of the announced set and we're in the middle of May so they are clearly pushing the envelope of "2008".

As if they weren't to begin with....

I don't think there is really a release schedule, from what I've heard, they are put up as Brian receives them back from the players.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
mredsox89 said:
ccolwell said:

Yes, Topps creates "1/1's" and sells them via ebay. These will hold value because at least with the exclusives, these and signature series are their best and only autographs.

Topps doesn't sell an entire product online, other than their designated online product, eTopps.

Topps doesn't decide to sell Topps Stadium Club exclusively as an online pay per player product.

1/1s are proof cards or test cards that are sitting around their facility that they know collectors/completists want, and they put it up through the vault. They don't create card products solely for eBay distribution.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
masonphillip said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

As if they weren't to begin with....

I don't think there is really a release schedule, from what I've heard, they are put up as Brian receives them back from the players.

2008 Metal Signature should be finished in distribution sometime in late 2010.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Current sales:

Seaton: 6 gone
Worley: 59 gone
Weinhardt: 0 gone
Hissey: 7 gone
Hicks: 38 gone

I'll post more later.

Members online

Latest posts