Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Introducing the "Garvey a day" thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Day #18

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I got one in at the wire last night for Day #19

but was too tired and it was too late to post the links around the internet. I can see that this will be next to impossible to maintain daily. It's been unusually busy with my personal life and work life this week for some reason, both fighting for all my spare time.

I am also realizing that just taking the time to post the link on several sites each day seems wasteful. Perhaps most will only read the latest entry if a link appears as a daily reminder, but the reality is, anyone really interested in the content can bookmark the site and check back at their convenience. The one thing the daily post does is bumps the thread. That is probably good for some viewers and an inconvenience for others who don't care.

I have decided to post a link to the blog and stop with the daily update bumps. If you care to view the latest entries each day, feel free to bookmark my page and check them out when you have time.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts