Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Iowa Hawkeye Pick-up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Wow man that Hodge/Greenway card is pretty sweet i havent seen that one before.

Nice rip card also. I got a few cards ill post when the mail comes today.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'd never seen the Greenway/Hodge until a week before Christmas - lost out on it at work that day. This one gets posted a day later, and pick it up for about $20 less than the other went for.

And the Greene is a silk/cloth - I'm not sure if he has a rip card or not. I might try to find if Dallas Clark as one too.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Time to dust this thread off... a few non-Greenway pick-ups as of late:

GreenRPA.jpg

Finally found one with an auto I trust.

ContendersCollegeTicketGreene.jpg

Loved the College Ticket autos, even if I probably did have to overspend to get it.

ClarkSPX.jpg

Needed one of these, and the prices have finally come down on them.

And my newest favorite non-Greenway card:

ClarkShoutOut.jpg

Got it for a LOT less than what my max bid was. I'm very excited to have this in-hand and on display!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
Time to dust this thread off... a few non-Greenway pick-ups as of late:

GreenRPA.jpg

Finally found one with an auto I trust.

ContendersCollegeTicketGreene.jpg

Loved the College Ticket autos, even if I probably did have to overspend to get it.

ClarkSPX.jpg

Needed one of these, and the prices have finally come down on them.

And my newest favorite non-Greenway card:

ClarkShoutOut.jpg

Got it for a LOT less than what my max bid was. I'm very excited to have this in-hand and on display!

Love the Shout Out card!!! I saw it posted in the daily thread last night and was wondering if you saw it on ebay....I guess you did. :lol:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Thanks guys - when I saw the Shout Out, I knew I had to have it. I'm a little broke now, which means I'm headed to the card shop today to sell off some non-vital PC stuff. Gotta balance it out somehow, right?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Slette said:
Thanks guys - when I saw the Shout Out, I knew I had to have it. I'm a little broke now, which means I'm headed to the card shop today to sell off some non-vital PC stuff. Gotta balance it out somehow, right?

see ya there ;) unless you just want to sell it to me :D (can't do it at the shop though) well you could but it would probably be unethical :lol:

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Awesome Greene Exquisite!

I haven't picked up much at all, aside from a handful of lower #ed parallels of guys like Chandler and Brad Banks. I have nabbed a few new Dallas Clark autos, but have been focusing more on Vikings (Jared Allen and Percy Harvin esp) stuff lately. It sounds cocky, but there really isn't much Iowa stuff out there that I don't have.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Slette said:
Awesome Greene Exquisite!

I haven't picked up much at all, aside from a handful of lower #ed parallels of guys like Chandler and Brad Banks. I have nabbed a few new Dallas Clark autos, but have been focusing more on Vikings (Jared Allen and Percy Harvin esp) stuff lately. It sounds cocky, but there really isn't much Iowa stuff out there that I don't have.
you can never have too much Iowa stuff :lol:

Members online

Latest posts