Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Iron Bowl 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
No surprise that Ingram struggled with Auburn putting a spy on him the whole game no matter what he did. What is encouraging has a Bama fan is how the Alabama coaches realized that and just junked the base offense. The Ingram pass to the endzone to Jones and the game winning TD pass to Upchurch was probably two plays Bama wanted to save for the Florida game considering they had never lined up in those formations before... Funny for all the wizard gimmick plays Auburn though out there they couldn't move the ball down the field with a 1:15 on when it counted considering they are a quick strike offense.

Overall, nothing shocking considering it was a short week and the day after Thanksgiving.

Game of the year 8 days from now.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
kentuckyderby said:
cgilmo said:
eh, auburn sucks

doesn't say a lot about Bama to struggle then

Heck of a drive by Bama to pull it out

Don't think they can win two more games but we shall see

Actually, is says alot. Considering Auburn had two weeks to prepare and Bama went in their house and come out with a W. Auburn is alot better than last year but still not good enough.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
tide12champrings said:
kentuckyderby said:
cgilmo said:
eh, auburn sucks

doesn't say a lot about Bama to struggle then

Heck of a drive by Bama to pull it out

Don't think they can win two more games but we shall see

Actually, is says alot. Considering Auburn had two weeks to prepare and Bama went in their house and come out with a W. Auburn is alot better than last year but still not good enough.

I am not saying that Bama didn't accomplish anything
What I was commenting about is that if one truly feels that "Auburn sucks" then Bama should be ashamed with its performance

Now, the U of I --- Now THAT team sucks this year (actually the whole Big Ten is brutal overall)

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
What I was commenting about is that if one truly feels that "Auburn sucks" then Bama should be ashamed with its performance

Now, the U of I --- Now THAT team sucks this year (actually the whole Big Ten is brutal overall)
::facepalm::

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Daltonb1219 said:
kentuckyderby said:

Dalton--Illini not Iowa (although I think Iowa is very mediocre)

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
Daltonb1219 said:
kentuckyderby said:

Dalton--Illini not Iowa (although I think Iowa is very mediocre)
Wasnt face palming that.

How is the Big Ten bad? I mean really?

Big Ten-3 10+ win teams
SEC-2 10+ win teams
Pac 10- 0 10+ win teams possibly one tomorrow
Big 12- 1 10+ win team possibly 2 next week.
Big East- 1 10+ win team possibly 2 but Pitt is losing right now.

By the looks like that they aren't bad at all.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
People shouldn't really make that big of a deal about this game. IMO Florida beating Arkansas by 3 at home is much worse than Bama beating their rival on the road by 5.

Members online