Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is there going to be a FCB event this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
If there is and I missed it, please let me know if there is going to be one

Thanks!
RIch

HumbleBob

Aug 2, 2009
Looking forward to the show. Bringing some trade items hoping to get some Frank Thomas items for my son. I got a used, autographed dunk cup of Joey Chestnut from this year's contest when he set the record. I also am touring University of Chicago for my son. We would be up for an outing. We had a good time at the last Chicago national outing. See you all at the show

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Looking forward to the show. Bringing some trade items hoping to get some Frank Thomas items for my son. I got a used, autographed dunk cup of Joey Chestnut from this year's contest when he set the record. I also am touring University of Chicago for my son. We would be up for an outing. We had a good time at the last Chicago national outing. See you all at the show

Good to see you around...Bob. Hope all is well in your world.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

Looking forward to it. And very cool on the cup. Hopefully you can swap it for some nice Thomas items.

Members online

Latest posts