Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this any of you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Awww, your feelers are hurt....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

For being a Mod, you sure do act like a little XXXXX. This wasn't ever in any way directed TO YOU, but it seems like you took it personal that I called Chris, Chumlee.

If that's how you want to be, then cool. I just need to know. I don't get hurt feelers sweetie. I just laugh at people like you sticking up for Chris.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
For being a Mod, you sure do act like a little XXXXX. This wasn't ever in any way directed TO YOU, but it seems like you took it personal that I called Chris, Chumlee.

If that's how you want to be, then cool. I just need to know. I don't get hurt feelers sweetie. I just laugh at people like you sticking up for Chris.

You troll people on Twitter and im sweetie?

Good stuff

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I was about to mention the same thing when I posted it. Then I realized I probably wouldn't have faired any better. Granted, I don't look like The Fonz and Willow had a love child, but camera's make me nervous too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Wow, thanks for making me laugh out loud. Epic.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
LOL, I didn't even read your entire post. I just wanted to point out the irony in your statement here.

Eh, I've got him blocked because the majority of his posts on this forum are attacks on other users, myself included. Rather than sinking to his level, I just hit the ignore button a few months ago and it's worked well. It's funny though that he apparently continues to talk to me despite me ignoring him.

As for Olds; the man is a public figure and in my opinion, a cancerous tumor on the ass that is this hobby, putting out a bird-cage liner fluff piece rather than tackling the seedier side of the hobby that is causing it to continuously shrink. Today, I just discovered (someone pointed out to me) an interesting eBay scam raising the price of a particular red refractor so that it can be sold again by the "buyer" at the previously scammed price.

But that kind of thing, along with redemption issues and the interesting litigation between all of the different companies is ignored. The prices in the 'guide' are ridiculous and lead people to believe their collection is worth literally dozens times more than it actually is. Upon learning the truth, people leave the hobby. Beckett -- and Olds as the face and pen of Beckett -- is bad for this hobby, is bad for this message board, and is bad, period.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Come on guys no need to bicker about Chris olds. I think that we all realize that Beckett is irrelevant in the hobby (except for the grading, but since I dislike graded cards they offer nothing that I can use).

As far as the video, I made it to 3 minutes before it became unbearable.

I wonder what 1,***,*** points costs compared to the actual value of the bat.

Members online

Latest posts