Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Topps Big League & Archives ever coming out this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
I'm a fan of those retro styled products and Heritage is the only product I've busted all year. I've been looking forward for a budget friendly Big League brand and especially Archives but at this rate the season will be over before these are released.

Jiml68

Jul 27, 2013
I was original excited for the Big League set this year, but it's already been delayed 5 times, and I'm sure it will get pushed back again. Maybe it's just me but it seems pointless to release a set after the season ends.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
I got Big League pre-order way back in April. Just waiting for it to show up end of September

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I was original excited for the Big League set this year, but it's already been delayed 5 times, and I'm sure it will get pushed back again. Maybe it's just me but it seems pointless to release a set after the season ends.

not pointless to me because it is the only wax i'm busting this year because of its affordability.

definitely has discouraged me from pre-ordering as i preordered in march and then the product gets delayed each month just as i get excited it is releasing. I should go back to buying on release but i have fear of a big price hike on release given the current state of the hobby instead of the good ol' days.

if the delays are from the production or delivery of the figurines, maybe the collector box should be cancelled and just release the hobby boxes that don't have those.

Members online

Latest posts